TVS Motor Company — delay in everything- surya pratap tvs

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Manu3086
I would like to complaint against an newly opened tvs dealership in bangalore - kr puram called suryapratap tvs. These guys are making false promise when you buy a bike saying they will deliver the bike on the same day & registration will be done the next working day. But once you pay advance they give all sort of reasons for the delay atleast 2 to 3 days delay. Then the registration & other invoice n insurance is again a pain its been 4 days since i took my bike & still i do not have registration number. They are troubling in giving the documents.

[Aug 24, 2017] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My Apache 160 rte new model bike age is just 8/9 months and I suffer so many problem of it.
Last two days ago the meter box was totally damaged and front disc break was not working properly.
I need a help as soon as possible.
My register number is [protected]/[protected].
only temporary bike service not good surya pratap showroom
I have Apache RTR 2.0 racing edition. While writing this review I was getting my last and 5th service done. Service is really slow and don't know the work properly by staff. Every time while coming out of service one or the other problem. Please dont go for this showroom for service ever.

+91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    TVS Motor Company - delay in everything- surya pratap tvs