[Resolved] TVS Motor Company — higher issues done in jupiter

Naresh Dabhi on Aug 20, 2017
I purchased tvs jupiter new scooter and same day i have issued the problem in shutter lock not open. So i request to here technical team but they not response...
After i have one only option available to brake it.. Oe other thay told this is not covered in insurance.. So at the delivery time they told insurance 8a zero depth then what they not covered in insurance. So this the huge issue make customer cheat.. This the huge and greatest company but their dealer make him name and fame of company very bad..
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 21, 2017
Say thanks to TVs team they solved my issued .. and say huge thanks to consumer team for because of them they send the mail to TVs team and after thay help me...
Once again say thanks to both them team...

[Aug 20, 2017] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Naresh Dabhi, Aug 21, 2017
My issue has been solved by TVs company.. thanks a lot.. for help us.. also say thanks to TVs team for help..
And
Huge thanks to consumer help desk because of them my issue has resolved.. thanks
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    TVS Motor Company - higher issues done in jupiter