[Resolved] TVS Motor Company — insurance and rc not received

mahadyuti.saha on Mar 21, 2018
Hi team,

I have bought my tvs victor bs3 model bike on 7th may, 2017 from tvs sai dealer, hinjewadi, pune. As the model was a bs3 they told me your bike is already registered and we will transferring the name to yours and within 3 months you will get hold of the insurance docs, bike related other docs and rc. Today it is 21st march, 2018 (10 months later) and after doing regular follow ups also, they tell us we will be providing you with all the docs within 15 days. That day hasn't came till. I am totally frustrated as i am driving my bike without any proper document, any day i can be in big trouble because of breaking the law. Please look into this asap. My vehicle number is mh14gf1196.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 22, 2018

[Mar 21, 2018] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
TVS Motor Company Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2018
Dear Mahadyuti,
We regret the inconvenience caused. Our sales team will get in touch with you at the earliest to discuss this further and ensure adequate resolution of your concern.
Warm Regards,
TVS Motor Company
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

2040
    +91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    TVS Motor Company - insurance and rc not received