[Resolved] TVS Motor Company — My apache rtr 160 back disk is heavy heating, mileage, problem carburetor fuel leaking

ramesh2913
My apache rtr 160 6 months old rear disk is heavy heating heavily, carbratorfuel leaking millage problem in my bike full tank is taking 18 litres why. In tristar motor their is no proper response they are treatinng like a beggers why we r not paying bill aha u r gave bike free aha for me we had paid cash and only na taken then for wt blady dash they r doing like this.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 9, 2016

[May 06, 2016] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
TVS Motor Company's response, May 06, 2016
Pl provide the details of Authorised Service Centre and vehicles details
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have new aapachi rtr 160 in 23 March 2016. My bike run only 2 km then my bike engine is very hot. I complain tvs showroom moradabad but first service after my bike same condition I not like this bike.
Why my bike engine is very hot only run 2 km
I have booked the apache rtr 200 after a long wait snice the lauch in Jan 2016.
Now after the booking the dealer says again 2 months waiting period.

Why there is so much of delay why no proper response on this to customers and dealers?
This is a product made in india. But why delay ?
Maximum pleas avoid any tvs bikes, their spares are very expensive, build quality of parts very bad, also their service system and the support system from the local center or even the company is very bad. They will reply to your complaint email after one year !!!

will only last the bike for max 2 years or 75k km after that you have to garbage it, after repairs cost to half of the new bike amount !!!

+91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    TVS Motor Company - My apache rtr 160 back disk is heavy heating, mileage, problem carburetor fuel leaking