[Resolved] Tvs Motor Company — Service for a new tvsxl

Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India
 kanipakam somasekhar
Hi sir,
my name is somasekhar from tirupati, andhrapradesh. recently I brought a new tvs xl heavy duty from vijayabharathi tvs showroom in d.r mahal road, tirupati.i have some complaints regarding this tvs showroom
1. when i brought my bike they said if you doesn't keep extra fittings we wont give you service book. for service book we purchase extra fittings. they are making cash by blackmailing people.
2. they said first 3 services are free then 2 services are paid. in first 3 services they just cleaning with oil and giving back to us. they doesn't take care about our repair complaints.
3. this is very important compaint. when we gave a bike to service they just removing our extra fittings like saree guard, some clamps and indicator buzzer. when we ask about that they simply said "it is not there when you gave bike to us". free service is just to make our bikes to spoil and damage by ourselves.

If you doesn't take this compalints seriously defenetly i will go through legally for consumer court.
Defenetly i won't recommend bikes from this vijayabharthi dealer to my friends and well wishers.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 9, 2016

[May 09, 2016] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
TVS Motor Company's response, May 09, 2016
We have forwarded the Complaint to the Company's Service Department Grievance cell

Comments

I m not satisfy with byke. Its problem in running.i want to lodge consumer court this is my last try.
To
Somasekhar

Let us have your contact no and email ID and vehicle details
hi sir.

Thank you for your immidiate response from you. some persons from vijayabarathi tvs, kv ramana, purna chandar, anil and bhaskar, came to our home and asked about our problem. I explained them clearly what i faced there. they said we will rectify it again. But i already repaired my bike by private mechanic. I have a small request from my side. please never make it not only me for another customers also.

Thank you for T.V Srinivasan sir for your response. Really I'm very happy for what you have done for your customers.

+91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Tvs Motor Company - Service for a new tvsxl