[Resolved] Tvs Motor Company — the nut bolt of the side stand of the bike is not found.

Pansal choraha bhilwara, Bhilwara, Rajasthan, India
 Pramod Krishnam Jangid on Nov 24, 2019
Sir
I request the nut bolt on the side stand of the bike star city + made by your company is not available.
If you are not getting it then your company should have issued this guideline while purchasing the vehicle. If the nut bolt of its stand is defective, then you will have to get your entire stand inserted, in which you will have to put a stand of 5 times the price of the nut bolt.
When we told the service advisor while doing service in the company, he dared us
Please resolve my complaint

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 24, 2019

[Nov 24, 2019] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

This is to inform you that my vehicle is under warranty. I was given my vehicle for above said points at gajuwaka show room but till now I am not getting my vehicle and any information. And please find attached herewith my vehicle and my details and compliments. So kindly shoutout.

+91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Tvs Motor Company - the nut bolt of the side stand of the bike is not found.