TVS Motor Company — tvs access 125- janakiram motors rajapalayam

vellaichamy M on Jan 3, 2018
I purchased the tvs access 125 from janakiram motors rajapalayam from the day one its creating the staring problem and front side painting also not good. I told them please change the vehicle but they are not they changed the airfilter and carburetor that day i told them once again any problem please change the vehicle. The problem comes again this everything happens before registration, but i send the vehicle to company to change but they are took the vehicle went rto office and registered the vehicle. Now, i asked the company owner, he washed his hands, i can't do anything because it registered. They are cheating me and suffering too much in my family.

[Jan 03, 2018] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
TVS Motor Company Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Pl send your complaint to respective manufacturer.

Team Service Support
TVSM
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

No proper mileage, per liter only 25kilometers, bad service fed of with this vehicle in traveling
My scooter. TVSsccoty Zest.TN38.CA 8949 serviced by dealer LOTUS Agency, coimbatore, on 4th December.2017, Next day while driving, suddenly stuck the wheel and front wheel jammed and my wife SUMA PRAKASH fell down and broke wrist bone and underwent surgery, it happend due to the negligence and inproper service done by the dealer.
Scooty PEP purchsed in Sampoorna TVS Show room-AS Rao Nagar Branch, Secunderabad on 1st Oct through TVS Finance.
Till date they didn't bother about do the registration, even after repeated follow up also.

Response was too pathetic

My contact Details: Surya [protected]
Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your contact number for us to assist you.

TVS Credit

+91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    TVS Motor Company - tvs access 125- janakiram motors rajapalayam