[Resolved] TVS Motor Company — Tvs jupiter - engine problem within a year of purchase

rdc0212
I had given my tvs jupiter puchased in july 2015 for service and to fix a problem with engine crankshaft. It is highly disappointing that tvs jupiter broke down within a year. It is even more annoying that the service centre is so pathetic in customer care. No proper feedback and updates shared for the service that they are doing. It is now 8-9 days since i gave my two wheeler was given for service and i have not got one call back from service centre. I need to call them on daily basis and then request for an update. They tell me a new story every day like they have ordered for a spare part and it is not available and so is the delay and i get different comment from different person in the service centre.

Zero customer care!!! Do you expect the customer to keep silent and wait for days or weeks to get a call back from the service centre... Service centre guys tell that they call the customer when the complaints on the job sheet are resolved. Does that mean that they will not update the customer if a new spare part has to be ordered. Is that a good service. I'm highly disappointed with tvs customer care... Will appreciate if i get a call back to discuss this more in detailed.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 21, 2016
Finally, the problem is resolved. Appreciate the support from the TVS customer care (Mr.Shivshankar) and also the service centre coped it up well at the end to deliver the two wheeler as promised to me today. While I can understand that there can be delays in procuring the spare parts from the main dealers, it would be good to always keep the customer updated so that there are no gaps in communication or understanding.

Thanks for the support and hope you will consider the suggestions and provide a good customer care in future as well.

I'm closing the complaint and look forward for a good collaboration with TVS service centre and customer care in future.

[Jul 20, 2016] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

The worst service and worst bike . always the complaint
From the beginning when I taken Apache rtr 180 it as ben problem for me. First shoft sound even before the first service . And den milage problem, pick up problem. Now finally abs problem even am serving in show room also they are not rectified the problem. Plz hep me
Closed the complaint as two wheeler delivered and with a fair service. Thanks for covering the charges under warranty and appreciate the support from the customer care team.

+91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    TVS Motor Company - Tvs jupiter - engine problem within a year of purchase