[Resolved] TVS Tyres — the poor quality of tyres

Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad District, Gujarat, India
 Thakkar Karan on Jan 2, 2019
I'm writing this mail to address you about bad condition of my tvs tyre.

I own a tvs jupiter which i bought about four months ago. From second month of purchase onwards i have been experiencing multiple puncture on rear & the front tyres of my jupiter. At the first time i have got four punctures in rear tyre & two punctures in the front tyre

The road which i usually travel is highway and i avoid off-roading. Then how the hell i am getting multiple punctures in tyres. I regularly check air pressure and maintain the recommended air pressure.
It is very frustrating to take my jupiter to tyre shop every now & then.
Kindly help me solve my problem because the dealer from which i have purchased my vehicle is not giving me proper answer.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 4, 2019

[Jan 02, 2019] TVS Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
TVS Tyres Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2019
Dear Karan Thakkar,
We have received your complaint, to assist you better request you to share your contact number, email id and location at [protected]@tvstyres.com, so that our customer support team can get in touch with you at the earliest.
TVS Tyres Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2019
Dear Karan Thakkar,
We haven't yet received your contact details. Kindly share the same at [protected]@tvstyres.com, so that our customer support team can get in touch with you at the earliest.
TVS Tyres Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2019
Dear Karan Thakkar,
We still haven't received your contact details so we are closing this request, if you need further support please email us on: [protected]@tvstyres.com
Customer Care TVS Tyres

Comments

My Activa tyre is two years old and and it ran 16000 kms do I get warranty for bulging bump on my rear tyre Activa 3G
Contact no [protected] can u tell me please can I get replacement
TVS Tyres Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2019

Dear Rakesh,
Thanks for sharing your concern. Our customer support team will contact you shortly to address your concern.

TVS Tyres Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019

Dear Rakesh,
We hope that you are satisfied with our resolution. If you need further support, please email us on [email protected]

Vellaripatti, Melur Taluk, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India - 625122