[Resolved]  TVS Tyres — tvs tyre cracked and bubble

I bought a hero duet with supplied tube less tvs scooter tyre in jun-2016 from himgiir automobiles pvt ltd, east jyoti nagar, delhi. However in just 1 year and 9 months running only 14, 000 km, the tyre has regular leakage of air, cracks in sidewall and has produced small bubbles on the outer surface of the tyre and about to going to burst any-day/anytime.

I checked for the warranty for the same with himgiri and the representative told me that the warranty of tyre is only with tyre company i. E. With tvs only and i should check with tvs for the same.

Then i checked the website of tvs and try to contact at customer-care no[protected] but the rout of the this is line is continuously busy.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-22 10:13:32

[Mar 19, 2018] TVS Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
My Contact detail
Rohit Jain
TVS Tyres Customer Care's response Mar 19, 2018
Dear Rohit, We have received your complaint, to assist you better request you to share your contact number at [protected]@tvstyres.com, so that our customer support team can get in touch with you at the earliest.

Customer Care TVS Tyres
Updated by Rohit Kumar Jain Mar 19, 2018
even i tried to send email 2 times to Customer-care of TVS both mails undelivered returned from [protected]@tvstyres.com as below:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

[protected]@tvstyres.com ([protected]@tvstyres.com)
A problem occurred during the delivery of this message. Please try to resend the message later.
The following organization rejected your message: zimbra.tvstyres.com.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: MBS1.TVSSCL.Local
Total retry attempts: 1

[protected]@tvstyres.com
zimbra.tvstyres.com
Remote Server returned '554 5.4.0 Error: too many hops'
Original message headers:
Updated by Rohit Kumar Jain Mar 19, 2018
although I also mark email copy to mktg.[protected]@tvstyres.com, wheres my contact detail (mobile no ) is also mentioned, further, please find below my phone no:

Rohit Jain
Updated by Rohit Kumar Jain Mar 19, 2018

Then i checked the website of tvs and try to contact at customer-care no[protected] but the rout of this is line is continuously busy.

My contact detail
Rohit jain

Even i tried to send email 3 times to customer-care of tvs all mails undelivered returned from [protected]@tvstyres.com as below:

[protected]@tvstyres.com ([protected]@tvstyres.com)
The following organization rejected your message: zimbra. Tvstyres.com.

Although i also mark email copy to mktg. [protected]@tvstyres.com, wheres my contact detail (Mobile no) is also mentioned, further, i also mentioned my contact detail above.
TVS Tyres Customer Care's response Mar 20, 2018
Dear Rohit, We have received your contact details and shared with our customer support team. Our customer support team will get in touch with you shortly

Customer Care, TVS Tyres
Updated by Rohit Kumar Jain Mar 21, 2018
Dear TVS team,

I have not received any response from customer-care team till now, Please note that It is not possible to drive a vehicle with damaged tyre, Please arrange to replace the same within next 1-2 days.

else I will replace the defective tyre at my own cost, but I will never buy any TVS tyre or automobile and the product assembled with TVS tyre in future.
TVS Tyres Customer Care's response Mar 22, 2018
Dear Rohit, We hope that you are satisfied with our response. If you need further support, please email us on [protected]@tvstyres.com.

Customer Care TVS Tyres