[Resolved] Union Bank Of India — declined transaction amount not refunded.

Uttarkashi, Uttarkashi District, Uttarakhand, India
 semwalvicky on Nov 19, 2017
I am vikash, one month ago i did a trxn. Of 300 rupees from union bank of india upi app, and it has been stuck, and not credited in benificiary account.
I am calling customer care department again and again they are just giving me an email id [protected]@unionbankofindia.com to which i am tring to convey my message but it's showing me email delivery failed.
I tried it too many times but till their is no solution for this, i already talked with their customer care executive but also they don't have any better solution except send an email to upi department which seems like dead.

I am wondering i[censored]nion bank is taking this small amount from every customer's account for a short period than how much money they are making by this.

Vikash semwal
Ph. [protected]
Email : semwal. [protected]@gmail.com

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 15, 2018

[Nov 19, 2017] Union Bank of India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by semwalvicky, Nov 19, 2017
Here is the screenshots of email delivery failed and transaction.

declined transaction amount not refunded.
declined transaction amount not refunded.

Comments

I've transferred the amount of Rs.1000 from Payzap to DigiPurse.The Transaction was Successful and the amount has been deducted but still not been reflected in DigiPurse.

Transaction Amount:Rs.1000
Transaction ID:23955626
Transaction Date: Fri 17 Nov, 17 2:36 A.M.

UPI transaction my card is not accept .I am filling right information of card but it's not accepted .so please help me

I was attending the International Conference in Turkey as Indian Researcher. I requested to the customer care o[censored]BI to activate the international facility of my card twice. They assured me every time but did not resolved the problem because of which i faced hard situation in foreign country.
Sir mera pran number[protected] yahi hai sir mera acount number [protected] and branch mehnagar hai aur ifsc code (ubin0535737 hai sir paisa jald se jald return karane ki kripa kare bas mera aapase yahi requst hai sir branch mehnagar dist azamgarh pin code 276204 hai abhi tak branch wale paisa vapas nhi kiye karib 2month ho gya hai bnd huye

+91 22 2575 1500 [Call Centre]
    +91 80 2530 0175 [Call Centre]
    +91 22 2289 2000 [Board]
    Union Bank Bhavan, 239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Union Bank Of India - declined transaction amount not refunded.