Union Bank of India

+91 80 2530 0175  [Call Centre]
+91 22 2571 9600  [Call Centre]

Load

Union Bank of India Complaints & Reviews

Im complaining about my refund amount which was made by voylla on 10th September it seems. When asked about the same they are asking me to contact my bank with reference of ARN P2109101215033186267367.kindly help me with this.thank u
Sep 27, 2021

Union Bank of India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Sir/Madam

My self Ms Gulab Union bank account holder ( account number - [protected] ) Bangalore, Jal...

Hello sir Iam pothula Venkateswara Rao
    A/c No. [protected]. I have applied for changing my mobile number from [protected] to [protected] but you haven't taken my request please consider and change my mobile number to [protected]
    Sep 25, 2021

I paid Kendriya Vidyalaya fees by online debit card mode with Union Bank Of India online Fees Collection portal of Rs 3600 from online PNB DEBIT CARD.My payment was showing successfull on PNB m paasbook statement and My punjab national bank account Deduted the amount of Rs. 3600 on 24.09.2021 at 15:05 PM. But The deducted amount not credited to Kendriya Vidhyalaya's UBI Online fees collection portal yet . And when i goes to check my payment status on UBI Online fees collection portal's Payment History page the message showing on the page that "Payment initiated But Not Completed" This message is still on the payment history page of the UBI Online fees collection portal . So I want my deducted amount's Refund to my PNB account as soon as possible because we dont have more money so that we can pay the feea . I have a Transaction id of this transaction.
      Transaction id -ECOM[protected] KENDRIYAVIDY

*PLEASE SOLVE THIS ISSUE AND REFUND MY DEDUCTED AMOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
      Sep 24, 2021

P S sivasamy salai atm so many time not working currently still not working another atm using my account depite atm usege...

Shifted from physical sim to esim with same handset (iphone 12) and same phone no, now u-mobile app is not working and asking for sim in physical slot...would you guys be able to rectify this matter asap as other banks app did not had a single problem... and please respond to my mails regarding same mailed to developer and bank, seems you guys doesn't give a damn about it
        Sep 21, 2021

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am Manoj Kumar Pandey my SBI A/C NO is [protected] Branch-Renukoot(SONEBHADRA)...

Sign verification of NACH form bank has deducted amount for rejection and approved. Where sign verification forms were rejected giving reason of sign differ. Where my sign is same and same forms were approved by same bank for same sign when I reapplied. Then why bank has charged me for rejection. It is completely bank mistake then why should I have been charged. I want my amt back which is deducted under reason of rejection .i tried to contact bank Branch and they said they can't help. Which is totally wrong.
          Sep 16, 2021

I had ordered the product on 15 aug 2021 and price of the product was Rs. 599, this is my order id[protected], 28...
            Complaint detail: Sir I have made an online transaction for my certificate fee payment using UPI visa card. However the transaction...

Sir I have made an online transaction for my fee payment using UPI OPTION on union bank website. However the transaction failed but amount of RS 10470 is debited from my account. I want the concerning authorities to immediately address my problem and initiate a refund.
            Sep 15, 2021

Dear Customer, We have received payment failure against BAGIC payment ID 18929279. Please click on https://bagic.page.link/rbvhwv...
              I have used union bank of inida debit card for paying exam fee and i tried 2 time but both the times transcation failed and...

I used my union bank's debit card in Punjab national bank's atm. Money was deducted from account but money was not received.
              Sep 08, 2021

I am facing a teething issue that EVC electronic verification code appears to have been generated but nothing is received....
                Union bank online debit card shopping
                Refund Amount : 74/-
                I faced a problem on August 29, 2021 Amazon Online...

I was applying for bhu uet and had to submit fees. But it showed transaction failed and amount also debited. What should I do in such situation.
                Sep 06, 2021

Amount has been debited from my account but cash not received at ATM. Please help me to get my money back.
                  Sep 06, 2021

My Amazon refund not received and my will back pls check the problem and slove these probelm immediately refference number[protected]
                    Sep 04, 2021