Union Bank of India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 20, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Union Bank of India

Having problems with Union Bank of India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Union Bank of India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Union Bank of India

Union Bank of India Website

Union Bank of India Head Office Address

Union Bank Bhavan, 239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point
Mumbai City District

Union Bank of India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 208 2244

Union Bank of India reviews & complaints(3229)

I created a net banking and it's showing please login after two days since for 10days can you please help on it...

Sir tushar singh class IX Studen ID [protected] for the fourth Qtr on
13 Jan 21 but receipt couldn't get generated and ₹ 2400/- deducted from my hdfc account vide bank reference no.[protected]. After half an hour I tried to pay the kv fee 2nd time and finally it was completed success fully.
Please look into the matter and do the needful for refund of ₹2400/- from Union bank of india. thanking you.
Union Bank of India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I b k singh submitted kv fee in r/O my son tushar singh class IX student ID [protected] for the fourth qtr on 13 Jan 21 but receipt couldn't get generated and ₹ 2400/- deducted from my hdfc account vide bank reference no.[protected]. after half an hour I tried to pay the kv fee 2nd time and finally it was completed success fully.
    please look into the matter and do the needful for refund of ₹2400/- from Union bank of india. thanking you. Your sincerely

Sir I binod kumar singh submitted kv fee in r/O my son tushar singh class IX student ID[protected] for the fourth qtr on 13 Jan 21 but receipt couldn't get generated and ₹ 2400/- deducted from my HDFC account vide bank reference no.[protected]. After half an hour I tried to pay the kv fee 2nd time and finally it was completed success fully.
      Please look into the matter and do the needful for refund of ₹2400/- from Union bank of india. Thanking you. Your sincerely Binod kumar Singh.

Umobile app on new handset not opening on entering pin after updating android 12. It closes upon entering pin n shows msg " the app is having the bug, please ask app developer to update the app for resolution.

I have ordered a product on date 13 January 2022 And the price of the product Rs.339 And this is the order ID[protected]...

I have successfully paid the fees of KVS through union bank of india using debit card and the money got debited as well but when I checked out the payment history is showing that the payment has been initiated but not completed. The money wasn't refunded yet. Kindly help me in the resolution of the problem so I can pay the fees and I get the fee the fee receipt.
          Thanks and regards

I have order realme smart watch S on the date of 25 November 2021 and the price of the product is 4999 and the product ID...

Today RTN charges for MUTUAL FUND there is 295 each Emi debit from my account .what is the RTN charges ?
            Two transaction in my account.

I am a student of Class X, Kendriya Vidyalaya Karimganj, Assam. On 14th January 2022, in order to pay my fees for the last...

Sir I had paid kv fee for my brother.. Money deducted but that transaction was cancelled..name of my brother Pritish Kumar sahoo, Roll number 43 KV 5 BBSR,

I transferred 37000 from my account to another account the money got deducted from my account but not received at beneficiary the imps transaction ID is S34004006. Please address it soon as possible.

I have made UPI payment of Rs2400 with a reference number[protected] through Paytm on 14.1.22
                  Payment was successful...
                  Dear sir/mam i successfully submitted my application for aadhaar seeding in bank to receive my scholarship but after knowing...
                  I ordered something from uniqlo.com, payment was deducted but the order was not placed. They have initiated refund for the...
                  On date[protected] aprox time is 6:40 pm transaction made from union bank of india from my account online payment of credit...
                  Iam R MAHESWARI, I paid fees for my friends daughter S Priya Dharshini kv gill nagar, her unique id is [protected], on...

Union Bank Of India — UBI KV FEES, Money deducted from my SBI ACCOUNT but transaction failed on ubi KV fees portal

I am Aayush Gaur. I was submitting fees for my sister studying in KV2 AMBALA CANTT on 14 Jan 2022 1:50 PM. I logged...
                  -January 11th 2022 -[protected] (client number) -On January 11th 2022 at 16:20 I have went to withdraw 5000 from Union Bank...

Yesterday around 8 PM I send amount to my another canara band account amount was deduced by not received in my canara bank account