Union Bank of India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 25, 2022

File a complaint to Union Bank of India

Having problems with Union Bank of India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Union Bank of India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Union Bank of India

Toll free
1800 208 2244

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Union Bank of India reviews & complaints(3424)

Asi have not taken any loans or no emo is due on my account i have been charged rs 236 for no reason and following is the message i received...
(Dear customer, lien of Rs.236 due to LIEN FOR GENERAL SERVICE CHARGES has been removed from your account **61530 on[protected]:03:26.7990.Union Bank of India)
Union Bank of India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir complaint on behalf of Mr. Zahid, he has transferred an amount of Rs.20000/- to Mr. Chand Baboo on 17/11/2022 through UPI @ Mob No. [protected](screenshot attached) but due to error or mistake it's transferred in your bank a/c holder to someone vakshis ali. So kindly block the account and hold the payment.
    Please check the transaction details and reimburse the amount.

I have ordered one product on flipkart on 6th November which is ducati sneaker and the cost of the product is 1399.i return my product because it size was smaller than my foot. I returned on 10th November. Flipkart refunded on 14th November but didn't get the refund. Flipkart send me a refund reference number that is[protected].i done my payment through G-pay upi but I did not receive refund yet. So, please help me to get refund. Thank you

Hello sir/madam,
        I am writing this to you to inform that it's been more than 3 days since Yantra has initiated my refund amount but still the money is not reflected into my bank account. The reference numbers for the products I returned are[protected] and[protected]. I raised a ticket to myntra and they responded to me saying that you have to contact you bank's customer care regarding this. So, can you please look into this issue and make sure that I receive the refund.

Dear Sir as per as discuss with https://idbi.figw.in/FiGateway/ [[[protected]]] payment date 06/112022 16:55:52 is Failed rs 3050 her transection, id is[[protected]] csp not received money kindly check her issu Transaction failed at NPCI Account no [[protected]] Name SUGIYA DEVI

My account balance is showing -5100. As lien balance. What is the reason. I Dont ve any emi connected to my account.
            Pls check and revert back.
            Account number [protected].
            Union Bank of India. Indiranagar Bangalore.

I ordered ducati sneakers in flipkart on 6th November and the amount of the product is 1399rs.for some issue I returned the product to flipkart. It was successfully returned and it shows the refund was processed.flipkart give I'd of refund reference number was[protected]. but I did get the refund of 1399rupees.so please help me to get the refund as soon as possible.thank you

I received suspicious spam messages asking me to do eKYC.
                I just needed confirmation that the links in sms are valid and genuine,
                so I wrote and email to the internet banking id as well as branch email id.
                It's been more than a month and several reminders but they simply do not respond.
                Cust care phone executive don't have any information.
                Bad

Iam much disappointed by the service o[censored]nion bank of India… worst unqualified staffs….
                  Actually my problem is online transaction… I received RRN of refund…. But still bank not ready to deposit my refund… when i went to ask regarding refund they shouted and using harsh language they told we dont know rrn …. I will also give you RRN ANY ONE CAN GIVE …. So we camt credit money etc etc

I had ordered forJockey Women's Cotton Capri[protected]Black and Ruby_Large) on amazon on 8th Oct n it was never delivered me so i requested for refund on 23oct they claimed refund has been initiated n gave me
                    Refund Reference #[protected]

Hello sir from gumla city state jharkhand

Saving Acount nmbr.. [protected]..Mohamad arasad ansari
                      Speaking about.. on date 2/9/2022 & 14/9/2022 my two transaction that means Refund completed from Broker Side (justforex. com)o[censored]SD 306 but not credit on my Acount so help me

This ARN Code provide by Sender...

ARN : 74906022248765537092128 - 100 USD
                      ARN : 74906022248763537092115...

On 19 october i have ordered a smart tv from amazon but the order has cancelled money was debited from my union bank account .amazon has intiated the refund on 19th of october it should be reflected in my bank account by 24th october but it has not received .they have provided me a refund reference number as a proof that they have initiated the refund amount the reference number is :[protected] .the amount is 31740.my name is gaddam nithin. bank is union bank of india nizamabad distict varni branch.mobile number [protected]

Sir, I have paid kvs fee for my daughter PRIYANSHI SRIVASTAVA CLASS IX (student unique identification number [protected] )of amount 2460 rs with late fee on dated 21.10.2022 by UPI ( bhim id) . Transaction completed by bhim id whose transaction I'd is[protected] but receipt not generated.please refund my amount....
                        Money stuck in When I was Deposit the Cash Of 2500 Its Very Emergency plz help me...
                        I have an account in union Bank of India. My account number is [protected]. This bank deducted rs 236 due to lien of service charges. I don't have any loan or credit card as of now. This deduction without my consent is not fair. I want a compensation from Union Bank of India for this....

I have paid fees of kvs through upi but and money also debited but not confirmed yet

They have deducted an amount of Rs 21440/- and are not refunding it its been more than 10 days i have submitted them my documents but they are not processing it.

I have transfered an amount of 27000 through phone pe from union bank of india to ujjivan bank. ujjivan bank consists of 16 digit account number but i have entered 17 digit account number in phone pe. phone pe accepeted and money got deducted, from union bank of india. money didnt got credited to ujjivan bank .please help us...
                            Sir i m dipika chouhan a student of kv with student id [protected] and dob 06/09/2006 sir my last date of submission of fees is 15th of October or else I willl charged a extra amount of 120 rs i am trying to submit fees since last 3-4 days and i am unable to submit fees due to banks personal issues . Every time i m trying it's showing like this as shown in the image. Sir kindly look into the matter...
                            On 10 Oct 2022 at 19:45 sent 200 to Phone pe thru scan amount deducted but not received by receiver. Waited for three days made telephonic complain to Union bank customer care i was assured that amount will be reverted tomorrow but not received till now..

I have attached screen shot of debited amount for your refrence.

[protected]...