University of Calcutta

Kolkata
Kolkata District
West Bengal

Load

University of Calcutta related photos (1)

University of Calcutta Customer Care related pictures (1)

University of Calcutta Complaints & Reviews

Mar 2, 2021
Kolkata, West Bengal
Dear sir/mam 5th sem new from fillup subject change issue kindly response as soon as possible ...

[Mar 02, 2021] University of Calcutta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
    Feb 27, 2021
    Powai, Maharashtra
    This is to inform you that I, MOMTAHENA KHATUN, am a student of Calcutta University vide reg.no[protected]...
    P
    Feb 26, 2021
    Ghumarwin, Himachal Pradesh
    Sir/Madam
    I am Pallabi Roy. I am a Student of Bijoy Krishna Girl's College, Howrah of Bsc science general (microbiology,...

S
    Feb 25, 2021
    Sir/Madam,
    I am Soumen Ghosh.I am a student of Seth Anandram Jaipuria college (Day). I had appeared in BSc supplementary examinations in Mathematics (part 2) which took place in Nov-Dec 2020 in OBE mode. The results were declared on 12 th January and marksheets were handed over to college on 15 th January (as per CU notice). But college stuffs are not giving our marksheets till date. They are making many excuses. It is urgently needed for me to get the marksheet for admission in MSc (as I completed graduation this year). There are 4 days left for my MSc admission. Please take some quick actions.

[Feb 25, 2021] University of Calcutta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B
      Feb 24, 2021
      Repeated Sir/Madam,
      I am Moumita Hazra, i am stundent of Dhuraba Chand Halder College which fell under University of Calcutta. I deeply regret about my 1st semester causal subject which i cleared but now in college list shows that i have to do 2 casual subject.
      Originally i cleared Philosophy in 1st semester and i have a casual in Sanskrit in 1st Semester.
      Name- Moumita Hazra
      College- Dhuraba Chand Halder College
      Registration Number[protected]
      Roll Number[protected]
      My email address- [protected]@gmail.com

Please solve this problem as soon as possible.

You're Faithfully
      Moumita Hazra

[Feb 24, 2021] University of Calcutta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

T
        Feb 23, 2021
        I am a present semester 5 B.Sc.(Hons.) student, I had applied for the review and FSI of one of my semester-3 papers, it has been a long time, and I don't have any lead on when the university is going to release the reviewed paper along with the new reviewed result. It would be a great help to me and many more who had applied for the review/FSI.

[Feb 23, 2021] University of Calcutta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S
          Feb 18, 2021
          Noida, Uttar Pradesh
          This is to inform you that I, Suranjan Dey applied for the 3Yr M.Tech in Electrical Engineering(EE-PT),...

G
          Feb 10, 2021
          Dear Team,

I have submitted my WES TRANSCRIPT to be sent to Canada on the 15th of January at University of Calcutta. Today (20/2/2021) I have checked with the university and they have still not processed the documents and asking for authorization letter and the documents once again to be submitted on next Thursday. So when asked why it was not informed at the day of submission, they answer saying it all takes time. After paying the university and they act so cheap and irresponsible not knowing the seriousness of the work they are assigned to do, rather as usual waste their time. This is just unacceptable and not a professional way of dealing with things. People are waiting for for these documents which are really important for immigration and other purposes and here you people are taking your sweet own time to get things done as always. This has to be taken seriously and

[Feb 10, 2021] University of Calcutta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

T
            Feb 9, 2021
            Narasinha Dutt college, Howrah forcing (as ordered by principal)their ex students to pay rs 250/- and to take Alumni membership otherwise they will not give Graduation certificate, and the college have not put any notice about this they just saying to the students verbally and took the money from them. I am requesting you sir/madam please inquire about the same. I believe certificate is given by university of Calcutta not by the college.

[Feb 09, 2021] University of Calcutta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
              Jan 22, 2021

I am Maloy panja. I not received any response from Shibpur Dinabundhoo Institution(College) Howrah for Request for College leaving certificate. on[protected]. It is very important for me enrolled in another institute for further education.

Thanking You.
              Maloy Panja

[Jan 22, 2021] University of Calcutta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 14, 2021
                Kolkata, West Bengal
                Dear sir/madam

I am writing to lodge an official complaint against Principal and Department of commerce in...

H
                Dec 26, 2020
                Dear sir I am a student o[censored]daynarayanpur Madhabilata Mahavidyalaya under Calcutta University. Sir I missed my exam due to my family problem my brother was death accidentally but sir in between this situation I was going into college next day but my subject teacher not helping me to sit the exam but others teacher are helping me and giving a another opportunity to sit in exam.this teacher say to me the last date is 10.12.20 for submitting marks in exams but another teacher say to me that The teacher lied to me. I walk around the college every day but the principal sir
                Didn't help me sir.They tell me every day that the exam date has failed but till now another teacher are taking exam so sir kindly help me for an opportunity and given to me permission then I am very much thankful to you.I talked to you thinking that I will get help.
                Your obedient student
                Chaitali goswami

[Dec 26, 2020] University of Calcutta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 23, 2020
                  I have been going round and round for almost 3 months now for my transcript request. These people are so good in harassing my mother who has visited already 6 times to CU. But every time they come up with some new excuses that this is missing or that is missing. We have been attending to their every request but they are adamant on not working and helping us out. Now finally my mother has submitted all the documents on 04.11.20 but today they are calling saying the verification of my docs has not been done yet and that my mother has to visit again with the same set of documents which they will now courier to Canada. This is extremely ridiculous. They just want to harass us. When I requested that my application will get delayed by 3 months if my documents do not reach Canada by December mid, they were least bothered. I have never seen such pathetic irresponsible people in my entire life. I want to register this complaint and sue CU for the loss and mental harassment I’ve been facing for the last 3 months.

[Nov 23, 2020] University of Calcutta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B
                    Nov 5, 2020
                    The P.G. admission form that Calcutta university has uploaded on Nov 2, 2020 cannot be filled up even after trying whole day....
                    I
                    Aug 29, 2020
                    Respected sir,

I, Imon Chatterjee, completed my Bsc (Gen) on 2019...

There was a problem in...

C
                    Jul 21, 2020
                    The bhawanipur education society college in kolkata affiliated to calcutta university, has started the procedure of admission quite ahead of the time mentioned by calcutta university. As per calcutta university directives the colleges affiliated to it would start receiving applications from 10th of august 2020, for the undergraduate admissions. However bhawanipur education society college has already started the procedure before any government colleges under calcutta university. This would lead to publication of the merit lists at a prior date when compared to the other government colleges. Hence this will bar the freedom of choice of the candidate to take admission for any other college in which he/she has applied for, since the admission process of bhawanipur education society college would have been completed by then. So it is a sheer break of the guidelines of calcutta university and a deliberate attempt to disrupt the entire admission process.

[Jul 21, 2020] University of Calcutta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
                      Jul 17, 2020
                      Jul 17, 2020
                      Complaint: NCB correction on car insurance: Paynimo || Your money transfer has been completed successfully !

Kuntal...

With reference from my previous complains, i have noticed no change is made in context of two problems i am facing with wills navy cut products.
                      1. The packs which are available in kolkata are still 2.5 months -3 months old.
                      2. The most annoying problem is the ashes from the burning sticks keep flying while smoking crating problem. This is due to inadequate tight filling of the product. It obnoxiously fly and stick to objects sch as laptop key, table cloth, sometime reach my eye.
                      No action is taken and i can see no improvement.
                      Please have a look at it.
                      Thank you.
                      Debdeep dasgupta.
                      Kolkata. Ph: [protected]
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 2, 2020
                      Sorry I wanted to lodge the complain in ITC portal. Please delete my complain from here. By mistake it is lodged here. Regards, Debdeep

[Jun 02, 2020] University of Calcutta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mar 13, 2020
                        To whom it may concern,

I am being waiting for my transcript to be sent to another institute for my bachelor's....
                        K
                        Feb 2, 2020
                        Hyderabad, Telangana
                        Dear sir / madam,

I had visited the university of calcutta on 25th september 2019 and was advised that i would...