Urbanic Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Sep 25, 2022

File a complaint to Urbanic

Having problems with Urbanic?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Urbanic customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Urbanic Head Office Address

Friday 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Saturday 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sunday 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Urbanic Overview

Latest complaint Baggy jeans has been filed on 26/09/2022. Latest Resolved Missing product no refund was resolved Aug 27, 2022..

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Urbanic. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Urbanic reviews & complaints(584)

Urbanic — Baggy jeans

I am facing delayed delivery with respect to my product...
Service available

Urbanic — Refund failed but the item has been picked up

I order one coat and one sweater from urbanic both the items were loose on me so i returned them and the pickup was done today only on 25th sep but my app is showing return failed. Update that status so that i can get my refund and process my refund as soon as possible.

I am attaching screen shots of the product plus the order id....

Urbanic — Return not picked up for refund

I live in Kolkata but in my return request pickup from courier partner, it's showing Gujarat. Has there been any mistake? Or is it fine. Because I'm worried the 10 day will expire and my pickup won't happen by then if the misunderstanding is not cleared.
They keep on saying it will be picked up within 24-48 hrs but it doesn't happen....