[Resolved]  Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] — Update of bill payment

Respected Sir,
I submitted my bill today of Rs. 1136. But I have not received any update. The bill is paid in the name of Mr Vivek Vikas. The amount has been deducted from my account and I have received the message regarding the same on my mobile number. But still when I login into my account it's displaying the notification of outstanding bill.
Update of bill payment
Update of bill payment
Aug 21, 2020
My complaint got resolved within 48 hours
Aug 17, 2020

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hello sir my electric meter is giving wrong reading my last month reading was 913 in november and in december it was 915 so basically my avarage consuption unit is around 12 to 15 .But this month it showed 2681unit it is around more than triple unit from my lifetime consuption unit please normallise it or change meter please help me sir thank you
Account number[protected]
Account holder name Guddee devi
Sub division Mallwan hardoi

Respected Sir,
I submitted my bill today of Rs. 6756 with account no. - [protected]. But I have not received any update. The bill is paid in the name of Mrs. Farjana Begum. The amount has been deducted from my account and I have received the message regarding the same on my mobile number. Also, It is showing on your Web Portal in ONLINE PAYMENT SECTION. But still when I login into my account it's displaying the notification of outstanding bill. Please resolve it and notify System Developer to redesign and resolve their web portal...
    Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]