[Resolved] Uttar Pradesh Technical University — middle name missing

Lucknow, Lucknow District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Utkarsh kumar srivastav on Oct 8, 2017
My name is utkarsh kumar srivastav a. I study in mechanical branch (3 year) from institute of technology and management gida (College code 120), gorakhpur. Sir i already fill the complain form in collage regarding to change my name. My university roll no.[protected] and my enrollment no.[protected].in high school certificate name-utkarsh kumar srivastava and in 1year, 2year marksheet name utkarsh srivastava.
So i humbly requested to solve my problum as soon as possible.
Utkarsh kumar srivastava
University roll no.[protected]
Enrollment no.[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 11, 2017
My name is UTKARSH KUMAR SRIVASTAVA. I study in mechanical engineering(3year) from INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT GIDA (120), Gorakhpur.my university roll no.is -1512040100 and my enrollment no is-151204027921.
In HIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATE-UTKARSH KUMAR SRIVASTAVA and on b.tech 1year, 2year marksheet -UTKARSH SRIVASTAVA was print on it
Sir I humbly requested to you to solve my problum as soon as possible.
Utkarsh kumar srivastav
University roll no-1512040100
Enrollment no-151204027921

[Oct 08, 2017] Uttar Pradesh Technical University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Utkarsh kumar srivastav, Oct 11, 2017
I complain on my middle name missing on 8/10/2017 but no responce was given by aktu university.My complain id is1729890
Sir I humbly requested to you to solve my problum as soon as possible
Updated by Utkarsh kumar srivastav, Oct 19, 2017
My comlain no.is 1729890 and subject is middle name missing.sir i complaint 3 times but no responce is given by aktu university.
So i humbly requested to you to solve my problum as soon as possible

Updated by Utkarsh kumar srivastav, Oct 21, 2017
sir please solve my problum as soon as possible
Updated by Utkarsh kumar srivastav, Dec 11, 2017
My comlain no.is 1729890 and subject is middle name missing.sir i complaint 4 times but no responce is given by aktu university.
So i humbly requested to you to solve my problum as soon as possible

Comments

Sir I have got 16 marks and special grace will be given to me but till now it is not given all students had got the grace . I had given 4 times application to aktu but no response. Please update it sir I can't get job by this . Thank you

So i humbly requested to you to solve my problem as soon as possible

Naya Khera, Jankipuram Extension, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226021