Uttar Pradesh Technical University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 10, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Uttar Pradesh Technical University

Having problems with Uttar Pradesh Technical University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Uttar Pradesh Technical University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Uttar Pradesh Technical University

Uttar Pradesh Technical University Website

Uttar Pradesh Technical University Head Office Address

Naya Khera, Jankipuram Extension
Lucknow
Lucknow District
Uttar Pradesh

Uttar Pradesh Technical University Phone Numbers

Uttar Pradesh Technical University reviews & complaints(450)

Sir I had filled b.ed. examination form in which 5000Rs has charged and money was not returned, please refund my money in this account 8 months to delay
Registration no:BED[protected]
D/o:Sanaur ali
Bank a/c:[protected]-5
IFSC Code: BARB0BUPGBX
Purvanchal Gramin Bank...
Hpu ..mera 2017 batch h ..sir m b.sc 3rd semester ke bare m complain kr rhi hu ..last year 2021 m bhi m mere passing marks the or 2022 m bhi bs assessment bht km laga rhi h ...college bale to sunte v ni ..meri to degree khrab ho rhi in paper ki wajah ..abhi to koi chance v ni milega Hpu request hai ab aap hi kuch kijiye
Thank you...

Sir mai me revaluation ka form bhara tha mera math ii me 8 no tha .
Aur mai ne b.tech me admission bhi le liye tha
Aur revaluation ka result aane ke bad mera no 9 ho gaya math ii
Ap se newedan hai ki ap mujhe math ii ki copy fir se check kare aur mujhe pass kare nhi to mera paisa aur pura saal kharab ho ga

Mera enrollment no E[protected]
Uttar Pradesh Technical University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid 20000 thousand rupees in upsee counselling, and i withdraw seat in round 3, so i have to get 10000 rupees from uptu college . i am not getting any massage form upsee counselling department .at last my demand is simple that please return my 10000 rupess soon as soon.

I have participated in many consillings as josaa, uptu hbtu, pant University, mmmut.
      In josaa refund deduction of 2000 made, in pant University deduction of 5000 made but in hbtu a large amount of dictionary i.e 45000 made in refund . I have try to contact hbtu admissions othorty but non want talk about this.
      Please help me in the refund done by hbti
      . I am not able to afford that large amount of deduction....

Anurag dwivedi
      Jee application no.[protected]
      5/4 mahaveer ganj I farrukhabad
      I have participated in hbtu consilling in 2020
      For the consilling I have diposeted 60000
      But college is say that they only refund 15000
      As per gov. Rule but I want to know where 45000 use in consilling about which they are not tacking any call..
      Please help me in my refund.. I am from very economical weak section . I can not affort this amount 9f deduction..

An amount of Rs 15000 has not been refunded yet.
        Roll no. 31210328
        Dec 23, 2020
        My fees has been refunded Thanks!!

सर, हमारा हाई स्कूल 2013 में फाइनल हुआ था रजिस्ट्रेशन करते समय मेरा और हमारे पिताजी के नाम लिखते समय त्रुटि हो गई थी इसी कारण हमारे मार्कशीट में वही त्रुटि हो गई। हमने अभी हाल...
          Sir, I have completed my MCA in 2005. I have observed that name in the marksheet & degree does not have my last name. Due to which at the time of document verification questions are raised. I request you to kindly correct my name in the marksheet and degree and send me across.

Name should be - Avijit Bahadur Singh

I have attached my 10th & PAN card for my name verification.

My Address:-
          502,...
          To the
          Exam controller
          Subjact FATHER name correction
          Respectd
          Sir my name is Ashutosh pandey passed (claas-12th) in year 2008 up board allhabad my roll n. 1299692 i riceved my mark sheet aftar declaration of rusult of exam
          There was my father name murli pandey but my father correct name is murli dhar pandey i
          Request to correct my father name 12th
          Class Mark sheet
          I am waiting for...
          My name is nidhi singh and i was a student of a. K. T. U. Lucknow. This is about the year 2018 when i filed challenge evaluation for the subject "fermentation biotechnology", code-nbt601 that has cost rs 5000/-. Earlier the marks were 45 and after evaluation, it got increased to 81 but i did not get my money back even after winning the challenge (Which is a policy of the university). My roll no. Is [protected] and i have attached a document...
          I am a 4th-year student currently pursuing b. Tech. My university roll number is [protected] and my enrollment number is [protected]. On the online portal my name shows "karan guptta" there is an extra "t" in my name. The correct name is "karan gupta"/. I request you to kindly correct this information as soon as possible. Kindly find attached my 10th marksheet as a proof of my correct information....

Dear sir/mam

Here is Lucky Singh schooled from lord mehar college Lucknow affiliated from Allahabad board
          IN 10th mark sheet my dob is 06/11/2004 now i want to change my dob towards 06/11/2001

Dear sir, my name is anju devi saroj as per my 10th class mark sheet also but my 12th mark sheet name is anjoo is incorrect. Following details are below: passing year: 2006 exam: 12th (U. P. Board) date of birth: 11/04/1988 father's name : ram pher saroj roll no. :0935495 email - [protected]@gmail.com kindly give valuable suggestion as per as possible.
            My 10th role no is 2627830 passing year: 2004 exam:

Note:-i am complete...

Mohd ashfaqu husain ansari to change mu. Ashfaqu husain ansari

Sir, i have passed highschool in 2015 and intermediate in 2017.in both the certificates my mother's name is incorrect. How can i correct it?
              In marksheet it is'saraswati devi'. But her name in her documents is 'sarswati devi'.
              What documents will be required for the correction? Please help me.
              Thank you.

सर
                मैने हाई स्कूल 2020 मे पेपर दिया हूं और मेरे रिजल्ट मे मेरी जन्मतिथि गलत आई हैं जो की ये हैं 10/06/2005 और मेरी सही जन्मतिथि 10/06/2001 है कृपया मेरी मार्कशीट मे मेरी जन्मतिथि सही करने का कष्ट करे

नाम राहुल कुमार
                पिता का नाम सुनील कुमार
                माता का नाम नीतू देवी
                रोल नंबर 1324568
                पता 162-मीरा दरवाजा शम्साबाद जिला फ़र्रुखाबाद उप
                मो । [protected], [protected]

My name is vivekanand vishvakarma passed 12th exam from up bord in 2013, but in my name mentioned vivek anand vishvakarma (Only online website upmsp). Original mark sheet are corrected. I want correct (Remove space b/w vivek & anand)
                  Replace it name with vivekanand vishvakarma (Only online utter peadesh madhyamik shiksha parishad)

Passing year - 2013
                  Exam - up board
                  Dob[protected]br...
                  Dear sir my name ram soorat verma and my 10th class marksheet also but my 12th marksheet name is ram surat verma is incorrect. Following details are below passing year 2015 exam (U. P. Board) date of birth 10/07/1998 father's name is shri ram dayal verma. Roll. Nu.1939978 email. [protected]@gmail.com come kindly give valuable suggestions as per as possible...

Greetings of the day,
                  My name in mentioned in high school certificate is "mayank sharma" instead of "mayank kumar sharma".
                  Can you help to correct the name in certificate.
                  My all the certificate like addhar, pan card and other certificates are on the name of "mayank kumar sharma".
                  I need your valuable support for correction.

Name - mayank kumar sharma