Valuemart Gold — not delivering the order

Jabalpur, Jabalpur District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 drpnsvyas
sir, i have booked 20 Gram Sachin Tendulkar Special Edition Silver Coin, Order #1298 Order Date: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 on www.valuemartgold.com and made an online payment of Rs. 2799. sir, they are not delivering the order and every time i call them they say "sir we will dispatch it today or we will dispatch it tomorrow" but they are not doing anything. please look into this so either i get the coin or get my money back...thank you

not delivering the order

Comments

I am also one of the person cheated by this firm, I ordered 200g silver coin valued at 21, 999/-. Same story, first they said that year ending accounts and then customs problem and then Swiss Minting delay and then this weekend sure. Then I told to cancel; they said it will take four weeks!! The promoters of Valuemart Gold need to be arrested and jailed. They are serial cheaters.

Capt. Rana
capt.[protected]@hotmail.com
I have also booked a silver coin 20gm (Sachin Tendulkar Special Edition Silver Coin), Order #1449. I got the same comments as above. Don't know what to do.
Hi i received my coin today after a long wait
Dear Mr Vyas,

This is to inform you that your product against Order No 1298 dated 12th March 2014 has been shipped on 12th April 2014 and
delivered on 15th April 2014.

For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@valuemartgold.com and kindly mention your Order No in the subject line.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Team Valuemart
HI All,

My order no. is 1729 (total 6 coins) Even I've been facing the same problem. Every time I call one Mr. Prabhakaran promises to deliver on a particular date. But has failed to keep up the same. The website of Value Mart says that the goods will be delivered in 7-10 working days. Now it is almost 6 months past. And now when I called he says that the cheque will be dispatched soon. This is purely cheating. Valuemart has been using my money for the last 6 months for it's business purposes. And more over in all this the image and brand value of the little master Sachin Tendulkar is been hit the most. WIll surely write the same to him too, and request him to take action against Value Mart.

Rahul Bafna
[protected]@gmail.com

#1371, 1st Floor, 31st B Cross, Jayanagar 4th T Block, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560041
    Valuemart Gold - not delivering the order