[Resolved]  Vasanth & Co — non delivery of gift won by my children

In the maveeran kittu contest, myself and my children won the contest and we have been informed by mr. Arif through the mobile number [protected] about our winning the contest and asked us to come with id proof and address proof copy to collect the gift on sunday the 4th feb 2018 between 11 and 1 pm. Based on that myself and my children came to your office at saidapet on the said date and time to collect the gift. After getting our signatures in the register maintained by them mr. Arif went inside the office and came with only one gift and handed it over to me. He refused to give the gifts to my 2 children after returning the id and address proof copies stating that only one gift will be given to one family.in the contest notification, no such information was given and mr. Arif only sent us the message and asked us to collect the gift. After prolonged argument, he asked me to call him after a week, at that time he will discuss with his higher officials and give the gifts if they permit. After that i have called him thrice and he said that they have denied the gift to your children being the same family.
For no fault of mine or my family the gift was denied to us by your staff after getting the sign of my 2 children in the register. Is this the way to treat your loyal customers who watched the movie based on the contest announced wherein no such statement of one gift per was mentioned. Hence i request shri. H. Vasatha kumar sir, to kindly look in to the matter and ask your staff to give the gifts won by my 2 children at the earliest and oblige. Expecting your favorable reply and call to collect the gift,

Very truly yours,
V. Chandrmouli
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 13, 2018

[Mar 11, 2018] Vasanth & Co customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vasanth & Co Customer Care's response Mar 13, 2018 Dear Sir, Hope concerned incharge from Vasanth TV spoke with you and provided solution for your issue.

Vasanth & Co
    Vasanth & Co Phone
    Vasanth & Co Address
    Vasanth & Co, 14 Railway Border, 1st Street, Kaveri Nagar, Saidapet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600015