Vcare Hair Clinic — vcare making me foolish

Re Vijay on Mar 6, 2018
I am 2nd yr B.E, I was first entered into VCare @my 11th std, bcs of my hairfall problem. I am suggested to take PHRT. Treatment gone well. I felt that I got some Changes, but actually no improvement happened. Only waste of money(nearly 45, 000). After that treatment I forget about VCare...the problem is still continuing when I consuled them, they are saying that it might be ur fault, that u might not taken the medicines and treatment oils regularly, ya i accept it may be a small reason but it is just a small percent mistake, what is the answer for the sittings I had taken for those days. No answer..I thought that this treatment is not worked only for me.
After few months I lose some more percent of my total Hair. Now also i dont have anyother solution for this. This time I bought SteamCell Therapy Kid, they gave me those magic formulae. They assured ya u will get ur hair much densed after using these magic formulae. It is very worst, it doest work . It is 0% result. Once again waste of money(nearly 25, 000).
I am going-on worse abt my hair and..no othere way once again VCare. In my 1st yr I had taken a Treatment called PRP. Same as nothing nothing nothing...another once again waste of money(nearly 40, 000).
Now i am 2nd yr. My problem reached another lvl. U cant belive, at this moment also I am having a idea of going there.
Thats it this is thing, *they made u feel they are best, its ur mistake or badluck these treatments didnt work on you*. Even right now I dont know whethere "the fault is there side or my side". Thus people are getting fooled. This thing drives the company well.
A Survey should be taken among VCare clients, whethere what they feel abt these treatments.
Because many innocents are getting cheated.

[Mar 07, 2018] Vcare Hair Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

#6, 4th Floor, Kalyan Lakshmi Apartments, 1st Main Road, Kasthuriba Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600020
    Vcare Hair Clinic - vcare making me foolish