Vibes Healthcare — wrong info and false bill

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 ruchika sinha on Apr 12, 2019
Dear concerned,

I visited the green park center on 5th april 2019 and happen to be attended by krati. During the conversation i was told that there the vibes can get the transactions converted into emi and i was fie with it, bt as soon as my card was swapped twice i was told to get the emi done from my bank on my own only. This came as a surprise bt was still was ok i checked with my bank and was told this wont be converted hence immediately i told krati to refund the amount and i would pay the same with my other card by to my surprise i was sent a bill (Pl note it was not given to me before) dated 31st march 2019. I was zapped to see that as i didnt even visit the center on 31st and the bill was of less value where as i paid much more than that. I feel this is nothing but a fraud which was done to be to show a sales before closing. Though i was told that the discount was extended till 5th 4o clock so back dated bill doesnt make any sense.
Kindly refund the amount as i feel i have cheated and my money has been manipulated

[Apr 12, 2019] Vibes Healthcare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0