Videocon Industries Customer Care Contacts

2.3
Last updated Jan 27, 2023
2090

File a complaint to Videocon Industries

Having problems with Videocon Industries?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Videocon Industries customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Videocon Industries

Toll free
1800 223 400

View more phone numbers

Videocon Industries Overview

Latest complaint Unable to watch d2h channels has been filed on 27/01/2023. Latest Resolved Reactivation of temporary disconnected services was resolved Aug 29, 2022. Videocon Industries ranks as the #4 most complained about among Satellite, Cable DTH TV.

Additional Videocon Industries contact information

Corporate Office

Fort House, 2nd Floor, 221, Dr. DN Road, Fort, Mumbai 400001 Corporate Office (Marketing, Service & Support) 296, Udyog Vihar Phase-II, Gurgaon, Haryana

Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Videocon Industries. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Videocon Industries reviews & complaints(4604)

Videocon Industries — Unable to watch d2h channels

Have recharged my Videocon setup box by Rs.300 yesterday. E19-4 is the error appearing on the TV screen. I have tried several times to contact customer care. and all the suggested ways of starting the service. Also waited almost more than two hours in front of TV. Till now the service has not started.

I feel that Videocon D2h service is the worst. They are deducting the daily charges even when the customer care is aware that...

Videocon Industries — Service not good and want refund of money

I have recharged my d2h account yesterday itself but the service is not yet enabled till now. I reported the issue in infinity app in the morning kindly fasten the process and enable my d2h service asap.

[protected] CUSTOMER ID
[protected] UPI TRANSACTION ID

Waiting for the payment confirmation for more than 12 hours till now the payment is not yet processed from your side

I contacted the...

Videocon Industries — Videocon paisa vasool offers

I have purchased a lcd model no 3204 under videocon paise vasool offer 2010 on[protected] and i have courie all required document on mention adress on voucher but still no money is credited in my account so request you to please give my money back its very important for me please return my money or give me vouchers to purchase the something etc...