Videocon Industries Complaints & Reviews

2.3
Last updated Dec 28, 2022
2090

File a complaint to Videocon Industries

Having problems with Videocon Industries?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Videocon Industries customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Videocon Industries

Videocon Industries Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 223 400

View more phone numbers

Videocon Industries reviews & complaints(4603)

I have recharged my d2h account yesterday itself but the service is not yet enabled till now. I reported the issue in infinity app in the morning kindly fasten the process and enable my d2h service asap.

[protected] CUSTOMER ID
[protected] UPI TRANSACTION ID

Waiting for the payment confirmation for more than 12 hours till now the payment is not yet processed from your side

I contacted the...

I have purchased a lcd model no 3204 under videocon paise vasool offer 2010 on[protected] and i have courie all required document on mention adress on voucher but still no money is credited in my account so request you to please give my money back its very important for me please return my money or give me vouchers to purchase the something etc
Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I’m very annoyed by the Videocon D2h company calls, they do call everybody from a private number and even when we select option no to their service they still call u next day and everytime with different number i wants to take action against them

Wrong customer id :[protected]
      Actual customer id :[protected]
      Transaction date :- 23/10/2022
      Amount :-500
      Transaction ID :- 2022102306254449425103421
      On 23/10/2022 i have transfer 500 in wrong customer id taht is 81814045 by error. My actual customer id is 81914045. Kindly look into the matter and do they needful
      Oct 25, 2022
      Updated by Deepti pancholi
      Wrong customer id :[protected]
      Actual customer id :[protected]
      Transaction date :- 23/10/2022
      Amount :-500
      Transaction ID :- 2022102306254449425103421

HI I PURCHASED videcon TV and now its out of warranty and these people and its service center not providing services took part of my TV and charges services chargs 550 plus and not doing anything i call customer support and service center in haridwar not doing anything and even use abusive language and harrashed . i would like to get my repait done or else me refund my money and also tv money as even afte rout of waaranty company does repairing and here they took part of my tv with them

I have activate d2d subscribtion plan of 276/- per month in which many channels activated by d2d . but some channels showns error or not activated but its include in my plan and they charge amount of that channel ex. channel no 101 star plus. i have tieup many time to customer care they all time give same response technician visit to your home and you can pay 300/- . my question is that only one channel has technician problem. or its market strategy

Videocon VPP60ZPS-FSC...inverter Refrigerator at chennai outlet. Now the fridge is under repair with out warranty...kindly provide me Service center contact number in chennai for repair...please do the needful

I am receiving non stop promotional calls from videocon d2h company 20-30 times a day sometimes even more than that. i have tried to activate DO NOT DISTURB SERVICE by calling customer care but nothing happened. I have told agent i do not want any upgradation whatsoever but they do not stop from calling. It is completely harrasment.

I'm using videocon d2h for last two years.

My customer id is[protected] and vc no is [protected]. I subscribed 'Amar Bangla Combo' package on 03.09.2022 .

On 8th sep 2022 09:44 PM, i had received a sms from videocon d2h that yore request has been processed.That means my package has been changed " Amar Bangla combo to mega oriya, mega bengali, mega sports, mega hindi GEC Add on..
                But...

Hello i recharged on 2/9/2022 from paytm in old deactivated account vc no [[protected] ] please reverse my account balance to this vc no [[protected]]

My name is sampat Raj Meena Meena My phone product is dimage and risive your phone and pls give me my money my order I'd 71856890 my contact number [protected]

Videocon Industries — Reactivation of temporary disconnected services

Customer ID 98955978

I have requested Videocon d2h customer service to reactivate my account as I have earlier temporarily disconnected it. However last few days they are reluctant and denied services informing system updation going on.

They are denied services.

Kindly take stringent action against Videocon d2h.

Nodalofficer Name: Brajendra Pratap Singh, Address: PS Srijan Corporate...

I have recharged my set up box with star soprts 1 hd and plan is expiring on 31 august. Still star sports 1 hd channel no 620 is not working, rest all the channels are working fine which suggests there is no weather related issue. I mailed to d2h but availed no response. Its ind vs pak match today and i missed it completely. After all efforts of troubleshooting i deleted the channel from my pack and added star sports hd channel no 648 and did a fresh recharge. To my surprise this channel is also not working.

These sports channel are recharged only for such match days and if on the very day it starts showing signal not available for that only channel then the entire plan of that channel for the month is waste for me.

Very disappointed with the service.

Sir, i have recharged my Videocon D2h customer ID[protected], Name - (Raghav ji) from the D2h infinity app on 18/08/2022... there was an offer shown which provides 3 months validity in 491 ₹... but company provides me channel only for a day from 19/08/2022 my account is disconnected by the company... Even my account balance shows 492 balance available in it... From past 3 days I'm complaining about it to the provided Customer helpline no. [protected] but they didn't take any action and I'm even not refunding my money... Plz help me... 🙏

D2h signal is not availabel from last 3 days .No solutions is provided by the comoany they say they will aend a technician, bht why do we pay him for your problem

Dear Videocon Team,

I have logged a complaint with Videocon customer care regarding non functioning of my television.
                          My phone number I used for logging complaint is [protected]

This was in early July.
                          After a week some guys some service centre came and told that it’s a back light problem, told me the estimate and I agreed to it.
                          They came 5-6 after their first visit and took the Television...

Hello!. I need a link or something for my vna 200t washing machine outer body. Please help.
                          I know how to replace it myself but does not have any source to buy it. The old body is rusted but the machine is working fully. Please help me buy a machine body for my washing machine.

Id 3905515
                            I m not a customer of d2h but my contact numbet is wrongly attatched with the above id..i want to remove my number as i m getting unwanted calls from d2h... their customer care is helpless in my case...worst company and illiterate staff..
                            Kindly help me removing my contact numbe from the above id....
                            My customer id is 88587147 since last few days i am facing following problems with videocon d2h :
                            I could not watch my subscribed channels on their respective channel number. When i changed channel to ‘star plus’ the banner shows the correct name but actually it is showing some "sun tv" and this is happening for more than few other channels too.
                            Other problem is, time to time they use to update the software of my device,...

My Videocon Refrigerator service request ( LP[protected] is open for the past 2 months. The request for service was raised on 15/06/2022. The engineer came to visit on the same day, checked the refrigerator for replacements and told us that he will visit again with parts after 2-3 days. It's going to be two months now and his 2-3 days are still not over. I have been trying to get the progress from customer care but all i get from them is that they have escalated my complaint to higher authority. They even didn't have given me the complaint number on text or mail saying that they are not authorised to send me the complaint details and if i want i can write down the complaint number and proceed on my own with that.