Vistara Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Sep 18, 2022

File a complaint to Vistara

Having problems with Vistara?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vistara customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vistara Website

Vistara Channel

Vistara Company Representatives

Vistara Phone Numbers

Vistara Overview

Latest complaint No refund from past 2.5 years has been filed on 18/09/2022. Latest Resolved No Refund after 2 years on account of flight cancellation due to COVID was resolved Apr 14, 2022. Vistara ranks as the #18 most complained about among Airlines.

Additional Vistara contact information

Corporate Office 10th Floor, One Horizon Center, Golf Course Road, DLF Phase-V, Sector-43, Gurgaon, Haryana-122003, India

Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vistara. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Vistara reviews & complaints(238)

Vistara — No refund from past 2.5 years

I had booked a ticket 2.5 years back, as due to the pandemic, all flights and travel were abandoned by the government.
Almost 2.5 years have passed since this incident, and still, I have not received any refund for my ticket. I have called customer care many times and raised the query still no response.

Please refund my flight ticket along with the interest amount for 2.5 years.

Please...

Vistara — 5QCFJT- Bangalore to Delhi-- luggage damage

I would like to raise a complaint against Vistara mishandling and damaged luggage during my last travel.

I travelled on 22 August from Delhi to Bangalore, I checked in with one cabin bag and when I landed in Bangalore airport, one of the wheel of my bag was damaged but I didn't notice at the moment and left the airport without raising any complaint.

I travelled again by Vistara on 27th August from Bangalore to...

Vistara — Baggage Damaged during my travel

Date of Incident: 10-Sept-2022 I choose a flight from Del to BBI using Vistara airlines. My booking reference number is LFLMJF.

When I received my baggage in Bhubaneswar I raised the concern to the Vistra customer service personnel, Please find attached the complaint receipt too. The filed complaint reference number is BBIUK10088.

In my baggage, the security lock is broken along with that my zip chain is also...