Visvesvaraya Technological University — results not announced even after writing the ex

My name is austin i have written my 7th sem exam under the new scheme.
I have got all the proofs of the admission, hall ticket etc. After writing the exam the results were not announced after this i have been wandering between college and belgaum without getting any proper response

I had started my be course on the earlier scheme last year due to health constraints i had to take a year break after my 3rd year.
During my admission back i got admission to 7th sem in new scheme.

I have been told there will be a meeting and my case would be decided. This is happening from more than 2+months now.

8th & 7th sem exams are about to begin. But i have not been allowed to pay the exam fee for either 7th send in old scheme nor 8th send of new scheme.

It is very frustrating as i don't know what to prepare for 7th sem or 8th sem. How long does it take for this decision to be made my whole career is online. I do not want to get into blame game.
All i am looking for is a quick resolution as for me the time is running out.

After taking the admission fee, exam fee, sending hall ticket for the subjects in new scheme, is it correct not to announce my result and then telling me it is because of the change in scheme my usn us invalid in this scheme.

I have been to belgaum several times now and all the response i get is wait for the meeting and the decision.

[May 09, 2019] Visvesvaraya Technological University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Visvesvaraya Technological University