Visvesvaraya Technological University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 6, 2023

File a complaint to Visvesvaraya Technological University

Having problems with Visvesvaraya Technological University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Visvesvaraya Technological University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Visvesvaraya Technological University

Belgaum District
Karnataka

Visvesvaraya Technological University Phone Numbers

Fax

Visvesvaraya Technological University reviews & complaints(931)

I am in urgent need of Medium of Instruction and Official Transcript. But to pay the fees, need to login into VTU website. I have signed up several days back and no login provided
My USN: 4JN00TE035
Visvesvaraya Technological University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My USN: 4PS00CS121

My USN: 1GA10CS083
      I created account on eddts portal for applying for vtu transcripts. However I did not receive any otp to my mobile number. Hence I am not able to login or proceed.
      Please help

My USN: 1GA10CS083
        I created account on eddts portal for applying transcripts for Canada.
        However I did not receive any OTP. So I am not able to login.
        Please help.

I wanted migration certificate to join to PG course. I tried logging in eddts portal. I didn't receive any OTP to continue my sign up process.
          My USN is 4NN17EE020

I recently registered on eddts.vtu.ac.in to get my TransScript certificate but i didn't receive any OTP on my mobile number to verify my sign up. I tried to reach out the concerned department contact number and email but didn't hear back from them. I urgently require my TransScript to submit and proceed with my admission.

USN: 1KS19CS408
            KSIT, Bangalore.

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I am Samadrita Roy Chowdhury, USN: 1RI17EC021, I wanted to obtain official transcript of my course. As i logged in and after signing up, I am not receiving any OTP from electronic document delivery service (eDDTs) . Hence I am not able to sign in and receive my transcripts.

I am at utmost urgency to receive my please resolve it as soon as possible

Kindly help me to resolve this issue. Please let me know how to proceed further.

Thanks and Regards,
              Samadrita Roy Chowdhury.

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I am Samadrita Roy Chowdhury, USN: 1RI17EC021, I wanted to obtain official transcript of my course. As i logged in and after signing up, I am not receiving any OTP from electronic document delivery service (eDDS) . Hence I am not able to sign in and receive my transcripts.

I am at utmost urgency to receive my transcripts.

Thanks and Regards,
                Samadrita Roy Chowdhury.

I have signed up for EDDTS on 30th January. Still I have not received the OTP. Please resend the OTP as soon as possible. I have urgent requirement of documents. Please resolve immediately
                  USN: 4SN16EE022

Dear SIr/Maam,

I am currently residing outside India and tried to register for eddts to apply transcript but have not received OTP since many days.

USN : 4SO09ME034

Kindly advice me how to proceed.

Hi Sir/Ma'am,

This is to inform you that I have not received OTP to my mobile number when am trying to login to eddts portal.

USN NO : 1DS09IS026

This is impacting my process where I need to apply for transcripts. Kindly consider this on priority and request you to fulfill my request at the earliest.

I recently registered on Electronic document delivery service @vtu.ac.in to get my official transcript but i didn't receive any OTP on my mobile number to verify my sign up and proceed further to receive the password. I tried to reach out the concerned department contact number and email but didn't hear back from them. I urgently require my transcript to submit and proceed with my master's application.

USN: 1RI17EC021
                        College: R R Institute of Technology

Samadrita Roy Chowdhury

I have registered for the EDDTS portal but didn't get OTP to verify my phone number. Hence I'm unable to access the EDDTS portal to apply for my transcripts. I request you kindly resend the OTP to the registered mobile number or send the user credentials so that I can use the same to place the order for transcripts.

Please find the registered details below:
                          1. USN: 4SO17CS113
                          2. College Name: St. Joseph Engineering College, Mangalore
                          3. Programme: UG
                          4. Course: Computer science and engineering

I would appreciate it if this could be done as soon as possible as I need the transcripts for German university admissions.

I registered for the eddts portal but didn't get OTP to verify my phone number.
                            So I'm unable to access eddts portal to apply for Transcripts.
                            I request you to resend the OTP or user details through SMS or e-mail.
                            USN:4GW17CS107
                            Email: [protected]@gmail.com
                            Phone: [protected]

I registered in EDDTS(VTU) to apply Provisional degree certificate and also filled in my mobile number to receive an otp . But till now I haven't received any and without the otp, I won't be able to login and apply for my PDC.
                              Please look into this and resolve it as soon as possible.
                              USN : 1AT18IS123
                              Mobile No : [protected]

I recently registered on eddts.vtu.ac.in to get my transcript certificate but i didn't receive any OTP on my mobile number to verify my sign up. I tried to reach out the concerned department contact number and email but didn't hear back from them. I urgently require my transcript to submit and proceed with my higher studies

USN: 4SH17EC001
                                College: Shree Devi Institute Of Technology, MANGALORE

Please look into this and resolve it as soon as possible.
                                  USN : 1AT18IS123
                                  Mobile No : [protected]

Hello
                                    This is to bring to your notice that I have registered to RDDTS portal using my personal mobile number, in order to continue the portal should send me a OTP even though my mobile number is correct I have not received the OTP and I'm not able to verify my mobile number.

USN - 4SN14CS701

please see through the problem and provide me a solution, it's very urgent

I registered for the eddts portal but didn't get OTP to verify my phone number.
                                      So that I'm unable to access eddts portal to apply for provisional degree certificate. Its really urgent and a quick solution would be highly appreciated.
                                      I want you to resend the OTP or user details through SMS or e-mail.
                                      USN - 1ST18CS103

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I'm Chandana T bearing USN- 1OX17IS010. I graduated from The oxford college of Engineering in 2021. I tried to log in to the EDDTS portal but was not able to log in. There's no option to "RESET" the password.
                                        This is very urgent as I would need to submit my consolidated marks sheet very soon to the university where I applied for my master's as the deadline is near.

Would be grateful if you could help with this.

USN- 1OX17IS010