Visvesvaraya Technological University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 19, 2022

File a complaint to Visvesvaraya Technological University

Having problems with Visvesvaraya Technological University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Visvesvaraya Technological University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Visvesvaraya Technological University

Belgaum District
Karnataka

Visvesvaraya Technological University Phone Numbers

Fax

Visvesvaraya Technological University reviews & complaints(567)

I didnot receive the otp for the registered phone number on the Eddts profile for the PDC application.
Kindly look into it as I'm in very need of it as i have to submit it for the procedures of my further education.
Visvesvaraya Technological University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Now when I try to sign up again, it says the user is already registered.
    These transcripts are required for my future education and for WES evaluation.

USN -- 1sp18me013
    Mobile -- [protected]
    email -- praveen.[protected]@gmail.com

I registered myself on the website and i still haven't received my otp.
      USN: 1SJ18IS082
      Name: R P PAVITRA

Hello
        This is to bring to your notice that I have registered to RDDTS portal using my personal mobile number, in order to continue the portal should send me a OTP even though my mobile number is correct I have not received the OTP and I'm not able to verify my mobile number.

USN - 1SJ18CS113
        CLG - SJCIT
        Number - [protected]

please see through the problem and provide me a solution, it's very urgent

I have not received OTP to verify mobile number to proceed further with the application for Provisional degree certificate and the website says that I am already registered and will be verified by vtu. Vtu is not responding to mails or phone calls mentioned on their website.
          Please do the needful as soon as possible since I have to submit the documents to the company I am working in.

Name-Abhishek Dubey
          Usn-1AT18EC003
          College - Atria institute of technology Bangalore

I am living in Bangalore, thus I entered an incorrect Phone no. while signing up for the eDDTS profile. I did not receive the OTP and hence I am not able to log in or verify my OTP. Now, neither I can create a new profile nor receive the OTP.
            It is very urgent for me to join the company.
            This was done on August 19, 2022.
            USN: 2JR19ME402
            Name: Akshay M Desai

Please help in getting the older registration removed. So that, I can re-register again

Now when I try to sign up again, it says the user is already registered.
              These transcripts are required for my future education.
              USN : 1AM18EC093

Hello this is to notify that i didn't receive any OTP for the pdc portal I have registered through my personal number but i didn't get any OTP. So please resolve this problem as soon as possible . It's urgent
                USN:1EP18EE004
                CLG:East Point college of Engineering and Technology

VTU — I am not able to sign in to eddts website for applying for certificates
                  As otp i didn't receive otp i am not verified by vtu and for retrying for sign in it says user already registered. Please help me logging in by sending otp or re-registration of sign in usn 1sj18cs083

I registered " https://eddts.vtu.ac.in/ " with an invalid mobile number so I did not get the OTP, now when I am trying to register again it says user already registered and I am not able to login also.

I need to get my provisional certificate URGENTLY.
                    Please Help
                    USN: 4SF18EC112...
                    I am trying to apply for provisional certificate via eddts. I had registered but didn't received OTP for the verification of mobile number. I've waited over 2 days but haven't received OTP yet. I tried to contact also but the landline is busy. I request you to please resolve my problem. Without verification I can't do the next steps....

I register in Electronic Document Delivery and Tracking System but otp not sent on my mobile number 1RG18CS001

I registered with the eddts portal but did not get OTP to verify my mobile number. Now when I try to sign up again, it says the user is already registered. I request you to kindly send the OTP soon or reply with an alternative solution.
                      USN: 4SF18CS052

I registered for the eddts abd i f i try to login it says user is already registered but i didn't get the username and password
                        My usn is 3GN18ME023
                        MA SHAKAIB ANWAR
                        please share me the username and password as soon as possible

USN: 1SJ18CS074

As otp i didn't receive otp i am not verified by vtu and for retrying for sign in it says user already registered. Please help me logging in by sending otp or re-registration of sign in usn 1ve18cs117

My usn 4AI18CS002 I have registered for r
                              Eddts for my pdc still not recived login password

Hi team,

I wish to get the transcripts for my degree and I have followed the process to register myself in eDDTS. I've not received the password even after completing the process and providing a valid pan card scan as proof. Please treat this as a priority and provide me the password so that I can proceed further. I'm not getting any support email for VTU.

My USN is: 1ay17ee001

Please treat this as a priority.

Now when I try to sign up again, it says the user is already registered.
                                  These transcripts are required for my future education.
                                  USN:1GA18EE053

I am trying to sign up to the EDDTS portal and it says it has already been registered. but i didnt receive any otp . my USN is
                                    4JN18EE041 Please help as soon as possible since I am in need of the transcripts.