Related Vivanta Hotels reviews
View all 190 Vivanta Hotels Reviews
Vivanta Vacation Club — Non refund of Cancellation fee
1. On 5/02/ 2022 at Hotel Radisson Bhopal company representative Mr
Nabh kalra and Mr. Veer Deep Bajwa presented the membership
programme and assured whatever they are presentating will be
confirmed in terms of agreement. No agreement were shown during
presentation. As per their commitment I made payment of Rs 55000.00
for membership. After payment an agreement was executed. Going
through terms and conditions of agreement I was utter surprised to note
that there is provision of payment of Rs 9000 per year towards AMC
which was not informed by both the representatives. I felt as cheated by
company representative. Immediately through email dt 6th Feb 2022
requested company to cancel membership and refund the money.
2. Company by email dt 8/02/2022 confirmed to waive off AMC and
requested to continue.
3. Company vide mail dt 12/02/2022 intimated to deposit Annual
Maintenance Charges (AMC) of Rs. 9000.per year. After that I requesred
Customer care to waive off AMC but they refused.
4. Under this circumstances I raised compliant on this platform on
12/02/2022. Reacting my complaint company vide mail dt 13/02/2022
confirmed approval of refund which will take 10-15 days to deliver the
cheque. As per written confirmation by the company I had marked my
complaint on this platform as resolved.
5. As refund was not made, again requested company vide mail
24/02/2022 and 10/03/2022. Now company changed it stand and vide
mail dt 10/03/2022 informed that membership is not refundable.
6. Immediately vide mail dt 10/03/2022 I pointed out about unfair business
practice and lead me to take appropriate action.
In view of above unfair business practice of company pl take
necessry action to arrange refund of Rs 55000.00
Was this information helpful?