[Resolved] VLCC Health Care / Wellness — 7x brightening charcoal facial

DLYolmo on Jul 6, 2018
This comment is for VLCC pan India. I go to VLCC for all my services. I got my multiple sittings for laser hair reduction and keratin done here.
Beginning of June 2018, I was suggested this facial for 6000/- with an offer of 1 plus 1. That is you pay for 5-6 sessions one shot and you get the same doubled. I went for the 7x charcoal facial and paid 35k upfront.
Now hear me out, to my surprise.
The bill this VLCC branch generated did not match the price they quoted to me. They created two bills, one with the facial charged at 3999/- X 5 times which made for some 25k. Rest were for products that I never bought. When I asked for a proper bill, they said the prices are not listed as it is a new facial program. Worse is I did not get this bill immediately, they prepared and sent it to me post 8 p.m. Next morning when I saw the bill I called them and asked them. The answer did not convince me. Are they allowed to just create any bill at their will? I have spoken to them twice on this matter. I am yet to personally visit them again.
Now the next surprise I get and that which leaves me spell bound and struck is, VLCC pan India sends me a message saying the same facial is at a offer price for 3100/-. The same is advertised on their website. I could not believe what I was seeing. I felt cheated with the charges as I had already paid 35 thousand upfront.
Now please suggestion do we deal with such business.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 22, 2018

[Jul 06, 2018] VLCC Health Care / Wellness customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
VLCC Health Care / Wellness Customer Care's response, Jul 14, 2018

We're sorry to hear about your bad experience. It is our endeavour to follow complete transparency in all our services and charge nominal rates at all our centres. Still, the experience you had is very disheartening.

If you’d like to discuss this further, please share your contact details with us. We will look into this matter and resolve it on priority.

VLCC Health Care / Wellness Customer Care's response, Jul 22, 2018

We are extremely sorry for the bad experience.

Please share your concern along with contact details on email id wecare@vlccwellness.com with us so that we can connect to provide the resolution.

We assure you of getting your issue resolved with the proper resolution at the earliest possible.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have already replied to wecare@vlccwellness.com from my personal email id, to the above comment dated July 14th.
I went to VLCC and spoke over the matter and explained my issue with the bills. I considered it this time but please ensure such incidents do not occur again.

Thanks.
VLCC Health Care / Wellness Customer Care's response, Jul 25, 2018

We apologize to you once again and thanks for highlighting this matter to us. We will ensure that incidents like this do not occur with anyone else.

+91 11 4163 2464 [Regd. Office]
    +91 11 4163 1975 [Regd. Office]
    64, HSIIDC Sector - 18, Maruti Industrial Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    VLCC Health Care / Wellness - 7x brightening charcoal facial