[Resolved] VLCC Health Care / Wellness — fraud schemes and therapies

Vadodara (m Corp. + Og), India
 hemantparashar on Dec 17, 2018
I am hemant. I joined vlcc slimming centre, vadodara. They promised me to give a permanent cms loss of atleast 17.5 centimeters from 3 waistlines collectively in a month and for that i paid around rs. 22, 000 for a therapy they call"liposonix". When no results were observed they transitioned me into another therapy called"turbo-slim" whose cost is half of the amount i paid but haven't refunded anything. Its been 3 and a half month but not even a single centimeter difference is achieved. I seriously want my money back. Not only this they have shortage of man-power due to which they have tampered my schedule everytime. They out posters like "we deliver what we promise" but all is fake. When i asked the branch head for their money back poster in case of no results she said it is just for weight loss., what the hell. I am attaching the results after 3.5 months. Can anybody help.

fraud schemes and therapies
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 17, 2019

[Dec 17, 2018] VLCC Health Care / Wellness customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
VLCC Health Care / Wellness Customer Care's response, Dec 17, 2018
Hi Hemant,

We are sorry to hear this.

Please share your concern along with contact details on email id [protected]@vlccwellness.com with us so that we can connect to get the more detailed information.

We assure you of getting your issue resolved at the earliest possible.

Team VLCC

+91 11 4163 1976 [Regd. Office]
    +91 11 4163 1975 [Regd. Office]
    64, HSIIDC Sector - 18, Maruti Industrial Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    VLCC Health Care / Wellness - fraud schemes and therapies