Vlcc Health Care / Wellness — mentally harassment

DrMudit Shrivastava on Apr 30, 2019
This is to inform that i Mudit shrivastava was the employee or your organisation. During work i met with bushra naaz shahid (Dietician) at preet vihar then i moved to punjab for the job in same organisation and she already left the company vlcc being ex-colleague of same organisation she was in contact with mutually messages or calls. Once she misuse my personal massage and allegate on me. Although she was not the part of organisation.
I expect from the organisation kindly remove this complaint from the internet which is harassing me mentally. I could not bear this pressure although i have not done anything intentionally wrong and already excused for the unintentional fault. Again i request that remove this complaint from the internet or from the company page.

[Apr 30, 2019] VLCC Health Care / Wellness customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

This is to inform that i Mudit shrivastava was the employee or your organisation. During work i met with bushra naaz shahid (Dietician) contact number[protected] at preet vihar as senior I helped her at the time she was facing difficult time with the company staff and motivate her then i moved to punjab for the job in same organisation and after few days she informed me that the company terminated her. being ex-colleague of same organisation she was in contact with mutual messages or calls. Above complaint post by her not having any reality infact it is a pre plan to spoil my image.
she misused massages and allegated on me. Although she was not the part of organisation. She planned to spoil my image, although I had conversation with her sister she told me to remove this post after talking to bushra after many apologies she misbehave with me and abused my friends
I expect from the organisation kindly remove this complaint from the internet which is harassing me mentally. I could not bear this pressure I request that remove this complaint from the internet or from the company page

+91 11 4163 1976 [Regd. Office]
    +91 11 4163 1975 [Regd. Office]
    64, HSIIDC Sector - 18, Maruti Industrial Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Vlcc Health Care / Wellness - mentally harassment