[Resolved] VLCC Health Care / Wellness — vlcc health care / wellness - pigmentation treatment

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Bhartis on Dec 4, 2018
Hi team,

I would like to bring this to your notice that i have been already made several calls and sent multiple mails regarding the adverse effect which i got from vlcc treatment, however i have not got any satisfactory resolution. Moreover when i visited the dwarka center the head of center said "we do not have any policy for refund and do whatever you can do because you sent mail earlier nothing happened" they gave me chemical peel however there is no improvement in my pigmentation. When i called again for the next session the beautician goma in rude tone said you have to pay again for that. I feel pity on me, where i have to pay to get scares and adverse effect on my face.
It seems they do not have any policy of retaining customers.
It have been following up with them but there is no response now.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 5, 2019

[Dec 04, 2018] VLCC Health Care / Wellness customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
VLCC Health Care / Wellness Customer Care's response, Dec 05, 2018
Hi Bharti,

We are sorry to hear this.

Please share your concern along with contact details on email id wecare@vlccwellness.com with us so that we can connect to get the more detailed information.

We assure you of getting your issue resolved at the earliest possible.

Team VLCC

+91 11 4163 1975 [Regd. Office]
    +91 11 4163 2463 [Regd. Office]
    64, HSIIDC Sector - 18, Maruti Industrial Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    VLCC Health Care / Wellness - vlcc health care / wellness - pigmentation treatment