[Resolved]  VLCC — Slimming department/ Shj Branch

In Feb 2020 I have get slimming package from VLCC Sharjah Branch for 20 session. I could able to utilize 3-4 times but pandemic has started and I have stopped and sent them message also and they was agree.

In January 2021 they have updated package almost is over and I have reply, my understanding they hold my package and we agree to start after vaccine in May or June ( pls check my WhatsApp chat with +[protected]

From May 2021 I try to find someone in VLCC and reception leave my message to manager but I didn't get call ! I was old customer of VLCC bur just because management and employee get changed I find this branch doesn't have system.

Finally I find Ms Hand number (+[protected] to find solotion, she is telling I should take other package to active my old package !

1. During situation our health is more important and goverment also asking us to avoid risk ..VLCC should refund balance money or active package

2. In the time of registration NO ONE has updated package have valid time ! It's not mention in invocie also!

3. VLCC is not care to call back after lot of call and message from May 2020.

Aug 14, 2021
Jul 13, 2021

VLCC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jul 14, 2021
VLCC Customer Care's response
Case has been routed to the concerned team of Dubai and they will connect and close at the earliest.
    VLCC
    VLCC Phone
    +91 11 4163 1976 [Regd. Office]
    +91 12 4471 9700 [Corp. Office]
    VLCC Address
    64, HSIIDC Sector - 18, Maruti Industrial Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015