[Resolved]  VLCC — unsatisfied with the service take for laser and hair loss treatment at thane manpada centre

Unsatisfied with the result of 2 services taken worth rs 48, 000 from thane manpada centre. Laser underarm and bikini and hair loss treatment. Tried multiple times to reach the centre head since 3 months however she seems to be loaded with work and no satisfactory response received from.

Kindly look into the same and address the issue at the earliest.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-14 00:00:01

[Mar 13, 2018] VLCC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
VLCC Customer Care's response Mar 14, 2018
Hi Kalpana,

Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details with us, we will look into this matter and provide the best solution available to resolve your issue as soon as possible.

Warm Regards,
Team VLCC

Comments

You can reach me on [protected]
VLCC Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2018

Thank you for sharing your contact details with us, Our representative will get back to you shortly.
i HAD GOT MY PRE-BRIDAL DONE FROM vlcc Manimajra Branch, just 2 days before the wedding, i got my waxing done and the person at VLCC burnt my right leg and post this service, i did not avail my remaining pre bridal service. i sent a mail at wellness care with the burnt leg image as my skin had totally peeled off. I was promised treatment on this, but its been 3 months now and i have been offered no proper treatment. This happened on 22nd november 2018.
I lodged a complaint in consumer court post which i was told i will be given treatment to erase the mark from my leg and compensatory services also. But i was not offered anything. people are not even reverting to phone calls once i withdrew my complaint. # disgusting customer service. no revert even from vandana luthra. will take this to the next level till this is resolved.
VLCC Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2018

Hi Chanchal,

We have already escalated your complaint to the concerned team, Our representative will get in touch with you at the earliest possible.
Unable to redeem loyalty points from any vlcc center, everytime get the response like you are not registered with the mobile number where I always get the loyalty points redeeming messages. Please check my mobile number is registered only for one branch or open for all centers.

+91 11 4163 1976 [Regd. Office]
    +91 11 4163 1975 [Regd. Office]
    64, HSIIDC Sector - 18, Maruti Industrial Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    VLCC - unsatisfied with the service take for laser and hair loss treatment at thane manpada centre