Vmake Visas — immigration services

Nehru Place, New Delhi, New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 sman.genius on May 12, 2019
I am extremely dissatisfied with vmake visas. They are non-responsive, non-executing, unfaithful and most unreliable immigration service providers. I had hired their services in 2017 initially for canadian immigration/ australian immigration with an expectation that they will help me with the filings for canadian provinces and australian provinces.

I am extremely pained with the manner these people have dealt with me and i am sure this is because i had paid them full service fee as advance and left them with no motivation to work.

They had not filed my application for any of the provinces in canada, prompting me to tell them to do the filing for atleast australia... They had then done the eoi filing for australia by creating an account with their own credentials which they didn't share with me despite several reminders. Moreover, they didn't even do any provincial filing for australia... All they did was to file one eoi for australia which even i could have done easily... This is not what i had hired their services for...

Initially, they had given me 100% assurance of getting positive results of immigration to australia and promised me to help with job applications as well... But the passage of time all of this has proved to be merely false commitments.

Their agents have never been responsive... I had to send them repeated reminder emails and dialled them several times to get them do the work... Escalations don't work as the management has the same attitude.

Because of their careless attitude, i've lost my valuable time and points that make me eligible for immigration.

Now when i write them emails to get the status of my eoi, they don't reply back; even calling them doesn't help as mostly they don't pick up my phone, and when they do, they tell me that they will get back to me; however, they never gets back.

Tired of repeatedly chasing, i wrote to get refund, but they even didn't reply to that.

I am writing this complaint with a hope to get redressal of my issues/concerned.
I want the status of my australian application (Eoi) and refund of the fee paid by me to vmake visas.

Mohammad azam nizami

[May 13, 2019] Vmake Visas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sman.genius, Jun 05, 2019
No response still from VMake visas... this itself indicates their callous attitude towards their customer's concerns...

+91 11 4841 4141 [Delhi]
    +91 20 6729 9393 [Pune]
    +91 20 3010 3010 [Pune]
    305, 3rd Floor, Sheetla House, Building No. 73-74, Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110019
    Vmake Visas - immigration services