Vodafone India Customer Care Contacts

1.8
Last updated Aug 10, 2022

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India Overview

Latest complaint Charge for Data I never used has been filed on 12/08/2022. Latest Resolved Unauthorized Charge was resolved Aug 2, 2022. Vodafone India ranks as the #2 most complained about among Mobile Service Providers.

Additional Vodafone India contact information

Circle Head Office 2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059 Vodafone Complaints 2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059
Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vodafone India. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Vodafone India reviews & complaints(26744)

Vodafone — Charge for Data I never used

I am being charged for mobile data by VI which I never use, as my mobile data is always off. I am an NRI and I keep balance on my phone so that the validity continues month on month and I can use it when I go back to India. My phone is literally kept unused with mobile data off, and whenever I open the phone to check I get these unknown charges sometimes for services I never use or subscribed, and now randomly charged...

Vodafone — Auto-Deduction of 258 Rs Fraud

I never recharged but it's showing as 1 GB/ day plan as active give back my money why auto debited I never selected this is fraud company...

Vodafone — SMS

From Saturday I cannot sent and revived SMS until now I'm ready call customer centre more then 5 times but not response... Very worst service.
My number [protected]...