Vodafone India

Vodafone India Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India related photos (2951)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

RESPECTED HIGHER AUTHORITIES OF VI

This is my Vodafoneidea Mobile Number

Lattitude and Longitude
19.45497 and 76.21186

This is my Address
Room 34 Ashti Village Parthur Ashti Road, Shrishti Tanda, Jalna District Maharashtra 431501

Idea New site Declared from network team because parameters increase still network problem of network coverage

New site Declared from VI engineer

Waiting for paper work from VI I m ready to give small part of land for network tower installation

Send the team for paper work immediately

I m providing my allternate Number

[Apr 13, 2021] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My post-paid SIM is not working properly since last 3 months. Due to WFH i was staying in my Hometown and they didn;t have...

Any call that I receive or make on my cellphone ([protected]) has a lot of disturbance and is unclear. But calls that I make on WhatsApp are fine.

There are also frequent call drops, which is embarassing as I have to make official calls as we are working from home.

The mobile internet also hardly works.

[Apr 12, 2021] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Was using Vodafone postpaid number after Idea and Vodafone merged and became VI. My nightmare started soon after i took an...

Vodafone India has generated a bill for the month of Feb 21 on higher side for additional usage of internet data . The difference of information on internet usage for Rs 399 plan given by Vi gallery and Vi appellate authority is not same. Also, the data charges are varying for different plans for same data consumption . For Rs 399 plan Data charge is 50 paise per kb where as for Rs 399 entertainment plan they are charging Rs 20per Gb.
      Further, they have deactivated all out going calls on 10/04/21 during lock down situation when the matter is under dispute with appellate authority. All financial transaction have been affected due to loss of deactivation.

The hefty charging of internet usage is not comparable and needs to be reviewed and should at par with other companies standard usage rate.

Hampanna

[Apr 11, 2021] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had received a bill of 822 for previous month, which should be 399 as per my plan.
        After checking vas active list, I was shocked that there are 5 services active which I never requested.This is too worst for a company like vi. If I didn't received any resolution from this, consumercourt was the last option.
        Vas activated automatically

Today received msg as below
          Thank you for choosing to access mydala powered deal,
          You have been charged Rs. 49
          Your balance is Rs. 15.

But. Iam not responsible to activate this service and very upsetting to deduct my amount of 49 for such fraud .plz do refunded my amount immediately otherwise remove my vodafone sim card hereafter.

Lingaraj

[Apr 10, 2021] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have not subscribed for any value added services. But amount is getting deducted for games portal pack without my permission....

Yesterday, 9th april 2021 at 12pm i receive a message that due fun portal 22 rs has been charged to me.
            Fun portal

I want to port my Vodafone number to BSNL due to some personal issues but I am unable to send message to 1900 even after having recharge in my account. Please help want to solve this issue soon.

[Apr 09, 2021] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've been charged 2 times for ppu games, without any activation from my side. I want a refund for the same
                Charged twice for ps Games without my consent

Updated by Jordann Apr 09, 2021 I need full refund for the same

My Father-in -law aged 71, has vodafone no. and a simple keypad mobile. He usually don't handle mobile rather than calling.but...

I have applied for demo sim for easy recharge. My area distributor is not telling the proper answer to the delay of demo sim processing. Sometimes they will not pickup the mobile phone. Vodafone demo card is urgent to my business. Two weeks passed. Please help. Location is "thoothukudi, mattakadai, tamilnadu.

[Apr 08, 2021] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As per communication had with Vi appellate regarding my post paid plan changed with half information given to me. Vi appellate...

Hello!

Thank you for choosing to access Contest,

You have been charged Rs. 3
                    Money from my account are bene dedicated without my will, this company is garud and should reply my money
                    Fraud and deduction of money from.may account without my permission

RESPECTED VI NETWORK TEAM

THIS IS MY VI NUMBER

Latttitude and Longitudebr...
                      RESPECTED VI HIGHER AUTHORITIES DEPARTMENT

This is my VIl Number

This is my...

Hello!
                      Thank you for choosing to access VIDEO,
                      You have been charged Rs. 15
                      Your balance is Rs. 23

This message was sent to me even though no such service has been availed.
                      Deduction without my permission

[Apr 07, 2021] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today I got a fake call from Vodafone end, a lady started the discussion that she is calling from JIO and wants me to Text...