Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Dec 5, 2022

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

Vodafone India Website

Vodafone India Head Office Address

Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints(26880)

I got a message saying thank you for choosing to access handset inbuilt games you have been charged rs 25

Hello Team

Network is not proper in my area for VI so becouse of that i tryed to switch nw and send a pot sms but i am getting UPC cant be generated for the reasons There are subsisting contractual obligations.

Please check and let me know how can i resolved.

Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Also, we are apply for change of RM because she is not answering properly.
      Now we are also against mail payment details along with breakup.

we want to shift all our numbers.
      Dec 3, 2022
      We are monthly paid our billing payment, but from your end the details not update on time. last one year we are continue follow off for updating payment. till date our query not sort out. Also, we are apply for change of RM because she is not answering properly. Now we are also against mail payment details along with breakup. we want to shift all our numbers. in case of any query pls contact - 8425840674, email id - [email protected]

Hi Team,

I have a daily data pack limit of 1.5Gb. Yesterday i.e, on 30-Nov-2022, I got a flash message from the service provider (message that didnt get stored in my inbox) saying my datapack got expired at around 11:30 AM. Since I had an emergency and was working from hospital, I urgently needed a datapack and hence I recharged for Rs 29 at 11:53 AM on same day for which I was to get 2GB data valid for 2 days as per the VI...

In January 2020, MNP was made from Vodafone postpaid to Airtel prepaid but over amount of 284.42/- as security to be refunded in form of cheque.

Never received any cheque and was told by Vodafone customer care to wait till lockdown is over for cheque to be delivered.

Now contacted/replied on same email thread about a month back to send that cheque.. still this Vodafone team is playing the card of "we tried contacting you but couldn't connect".. and call was never received, on the other hand today received a reply that cheque was already encashed in April 2020.

I never received that cheque, had a response from vodafone in August 2020 to wait till covid lockdown is over so that cheque can be couriered.
        Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

VI is capping speed to 2 Mbps in my area. Its not even 3g. I complained many times but no solution. I want to VI to remove speed in my area.
          Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vodophone compnay started deducting money as accessing charges for games world as detailed below :

15.11.2022 (02.08). Rs.10.00
            15.11.2022 (07.14). RS.10.00
            27.11.2022 (14.19) Rs20.00

I have neither opted nor using the site.why the charges mentioned above is imposed on me. If immediately the unnecessary charges made to me must be reimbursed to my account. Otherwise
            I will have no other option but to choose another service provider.
            Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to Switch from Voda- Idea to other Network but when I am trying to message on 1900. The Voda- Idea company not generating the UPC code. Company is sending message
              "UPC cannot be generated for the reasons: (1)There are subsisting contractual obligations with your service provider. Please contact your service provider for further assistance."
              Help me to get rid from VI company.
              Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Without my request Vodafone India activated access of games world and access handset inbuilt games

I have not activated or requested any of the above services. Vodafone India has activated by themselves and deducted money of RS. 20 for access of games world and RS 25 for access handset inbuilt games
                Also yesterday Vodafone India deducted Rs.5 for Sona jeeto contest 2 times. I have not requested for this then also they have deducted money.
                It's been 3 to 4 times that Vodafone India have deducted money without any of my request. I want my money to be refunded.
                With this I am sharing photos of that messages.
                Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received the following message from the above company
                  Heklit! Thank you for choosing access Handset inbuilt games. You have been charged ₹25/-
                  But i have not requested any such service.

Internet Speed requirement for this Area plase improve speed
                    Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

2 thousand money cheating please help this website fake and fraud please don't trust this website my money loss I'm poor family garena id unsuspend lies tell cheating me confirmation amount Court amount lies tell don't trust anyone
                      Nov 21, 2022
                      Cyber complaint in next I can't give up my money 606001010050520 account number cheating me
                      Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am trying to port out my number and I was on the family plan with my now ex husband. I was also having privacy issues. I called Vodafone mentioned gave my reason. They said I’m a secondary. I asked to switch me. I got the msg that I’m now on the individual entertainment 401 plan. Then they started calls repeatedly asking for reasons and telling me i can’t port out for 90 days, that I signed that, all Lies. Then they said I will get the UPC code in 48 hours.
                        And they are still harassing me, keeping me on long holds and not clearing my number for port out.
                        If a customer says they want to leave, then that’s that. An executive has told me I cannot ! Whatever that means. And they are now back to the same lies cycle saying I’m a secondary on a family plan that why I’m not getting the code.
                        When will this harassment end ? Why is it so difficult to just process this?
                        Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to recharge on my airtel operator but phonepe automatically selected vi then i recharged and recharge wal successfully done and i didn't recieved any benefits on my airtel no. I want refund
                          Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My recharge is showing successful but not activated in my account. Rs 19 money also deducted but still not received the offer
                            Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have accidentally recharged a wrong number ([protected]) instead of ([protected]) 10/11/2022 From Vodafone website.

I am looking forward to help regarding reserval of the same.
                              Reference no: PRE[protected]

I have attached the screenshot of the recharge Details and provided the reference number as given by their operator

I tried to contact on 199 but as per customer care executive they can't do any help in this transaction

Request to cancel this recharge and refund my amount of Rs 155
                              Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Since Vodafone is not able to provide data service to my location i am trying to port my number to another cellular network service provider. When i am trying to generate porting code i am getting below message.
                                "upc cannot be generated as there are subsisting contractual obligations with your service provider"
                                Vodafone service desk is unable to provide any solution and there network service is worst after there coloration with idea.
                                Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In my Oct 2022 bill there is too much heavy unwanted charges added. as per bill you show 189 international sms on 10/10/2022 & charge will be 945/-.

Is it any logic??? are you out of your mind??

Who will put 189 sms in 1day???? & i am not sending or received such type of international sms.

Please revised my bill asap. after that i will paid it. in that if my phone cut i'll close your vodafone connection. & i'll raise heavy complaint against your company. & for this you are responsible only. Please send my revised bill asap.

Still my issue is not resolved. i am not reciveing any update bill for your side. I'll give you 2 days more like till wednesday if any update or my revised bill not given from your side then i'll make police complaint against your company. Remove unwanted international SMS charges from my bill asap this is your last chance.
                                  Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vodafone speed is slow many times though it’s network is 4G and recharged yesterday
                                    Sometime I feel to change it to another network, it is irritating it’s net is working as 2 G, can Vodafone look into this and reply / whattsup on my mobile
                                    Sp mago
                                    Surya nagar agra up 282002
                                    Mobile [protected]
                                    Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got charged for downloading a ppu-game from TELESYNC-SOLUTION, which you never downloaded. Please stop this, my balance is being cut off