Vootak — amount taken, order cancelled by the company but denying refund to the bank

No.17A, Ground Floor, Elgin Road, Bhawanipur, Kolkata, West Bengal, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Kushal55 on Apr 18, 2019
I have paid 10000 for ordering a laptop of 122000, they told me i was getting it for 80000 but i waited for over 10 days nothing happened, then i filed a complaint in consumer forum, then they started to reply and they told, they cant refund my cash it can be only done to their wallet, i agreed but now they are telling me to clear the wallet as i has not been approved by rbi, and they are demanding the rest without any proof (invoice), and they are scaring me using the terms and conditions, in which they have clearly mentioned if the order is cancelled by vootak i should get a refund. I am attaching screen shots of the conversation.
Order number -9083

amount taken, order cancelled by the company but denying refund to the bank

Comments

They're saying same things to everybody and taking money!fraud hai ye company. Neha soni is a fraudster n so is prashant gandhi. Don't put any more money kaushal I'm lodging an fir do the same.
Yes man will do that if I don’t get my money in 2 days
Even i’m going to do the same if i don’t receive 35K in the next 2 days.
Same thing with me also, i paid 36000/- but they said they are unable to deliver product and said they will refund my money to my UPI but now they have blocked me for asking update on my refund. All this communication took 3-4 days after requesting them to respond Have raised complaint on https://consumerhelpline.gov.in with docket number # 1271647. lets all fight for our hard earned money.
Nobody will listen to you.not even cyber crime because the company doesn't exist only on ground. Their Kolkata address is fake. FIR bhi nai ho paegi station me
they have changed their facebook page to vootap unboxed. be aware
To Everyone whoever have lost their money. pls raise a cyber crime complaint from the place wherever you are.
they are operating with another fake website electroapple.com

Vootak - amount taken, order cancelled by the company but denying refund to the bank

Company:Vootak