[Resolved] WebLink.in — control panel and other details are not provided

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
 sangeetag on Apr 30, 2018
I had take platinum membership in april 2017 from weblink. As per my plan they have to design 100 page website and providing control panel. As website desging are worsed many time i have asked fro website detail for control panel. But they refused every time as they said it effect seo service and done promise for giving the website right and control panel detail at the end of 1 year membership. As my membership expired on 22 april 2018. When i his employee rahul asked for control panel they said that its chargeable. You have to pay rs 10000 more for control panel.in full year they have not provided any service. When my membership near expire they call men again and again for renewal fee. I suggest to all never and never take the membership of weblink exporterindia. Its just waste of money and time.
Cheater employee as every employee said different statement. As my account handle by saurabh, rahul and iqbal. All are saying different statement but no one has done any work as per requirement.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 18, 2018

[Apr 30, 2018] WebLink.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
WebLink.in Customer Care's response, May 16, 2018
Hello sangeetag, .

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly provide your registered contact detail (Email ID and Phone NO) so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly.

Weblink.in Support Team

33 & 33A, Rama Road, Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110015
    WebLink.in - control panel and other details are not provided