WebLink.in Complaints & Reviews

4.7
Last updated Mar 22, 2022

File a complaint to WebLink.in

Having problems with WebLink.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by WebLink.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

WebLink.in

Delhi

WebLink.in Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

WebLink.in reviews & complaints(58)

Hello, My Matter is still pending, Now their Legal Department gets involved to drag the matter for always.

I have submitted enough proofs in terms of emails to prove my point but whenever I asked them to get me the proof from their side then they have a very common answer that due to covid they have lost their data. I don't know how covid has impacted their data or is just an excuse.

They owed 2730$, I am asking them to give me only 2000$ or even 1730$ but still they are playing dirty games to drag the matter.

It's been 3 weeks now and I got nothing from them.

Next time I will be posting their conversation email also.
Mar 22, 2022
They are ready to refund my money, I am satified now. Although they want me to mark this complaint resolve first then they are going to refund.

WebLink.in — Cheating with their customer

Weblink is a company who asks money with their customers to complete their sales target, even as credit.

Now when I am asking for my money back they are trying to submit fake proofs with false information by saying they have used my money in multiple jobs for which I am not even aware.

Their director Sunil Gupta and their so called Quality team are just watching staff Gaurav Tyagi, Sujit nonsense.
    br...

WebLink.in — Requesting for document charges of INR 17000 after platinum plan purchase

I have been an customer of exportersindia for the past 5 years. Recently I have purchased Platinum Membership on payment of INR 21, 700. Post purchase, Mr. Bal Kishan Gupta from sales team is requesting me to pay INT 17, 000 for documentation charges (from buyer side). This was not communicated at the time of Platinum plan purchase. At the time of purchasing as per the platinum plan they have promised to give 20 leads per month for a year....

WebLink.in — Platinum membership

As I have started my own business I was looking for buyers.i was searching on Google. sudden I received a call from exporter India executive name Mr bhanu.he used to call me 10 times a day finally after some days I decided to take one year membership Worth Rs 20, 000/-.after two days I received one more call from exporter India by Mr Ajeet he said to me to increase the time limit of membership from one year to three year by increasing amount...

Take money 67500 but not given service not any deal complete.. Fraud fraud fraud
    Parvez khan is very very bad men and azhar shameless ... All of fraud and cheater
    November 2020 registration but no any deals completed...
    Plz refund my amount, I take legal action
    I will see you in court...
    WebLink.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly provide us your registered contact detail (Email ID and Phone No) so that we can help you to resolve your issue quickly.

WeblinkIndia Support Team
    WebLink.in Customer Care's response, Jan 3, 2022

As We have checked, We have already resolved your issue. Kindly mark "Resolved" tag that would be helpful to our new customer.

WebLink.in — QR code scanner disable option

There is no option to stop scanning the QR code of this router
      So please add the option through update...

Weblink.in Pvt. Ltd. — Unwarranted Calls from the customer service executive

This is to inform you that I am getting regular unwarranted telephone calls customer service executives from
      ExportersIndia.com
      C/o Weblink.In Pvt. Ltd.
      33 & 33A, Rama Road, Industrial Area, Near Kirti Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi, 110015 (India).

l was a premium member of this website for many years for lead generation and was a paid member.
      In 2019 I did not renew...

Taken Money but not given service. Everyone is Cheater, I told him return my money but he denied . They want money like a Ransome.

I have paid 70800/- on 6 Feb 2021. Afterwards they demanded 2.5lakh more,

I have not received any single rupees service
        Exporter India is cheater company.
        Mobile: [protected]
        [protected]@indianxperts.com

Weblink.In Support Team

I have joined 1 month ago weblink 40 k samthing payable amount but no work proses

WebLink.in — Your Company No Responsible Company

I am speaking from Enclave Group and was registered with you by our organization in which we took your packet for 5 years of validity, Golden package in which we are not getting a complete response, then in the middle of 2019 Got a call and got ₹ 5000 and was given that you will give the leads, which will give you the delay, on which you can start work immediately, on that I also deposited ₹ 5000, who did not get any relation, they also...

Exporter India ka pura staf[censored]nresposible hai apne kaam ke pratty or jhooth bolne me number 1
            Fraudy number 1 hai pura staff
            Exporter India ko mere hisab se market se hata dena cahiye
            Nahi to mere kai bhai inka sheekar ho jaynge
            Agar koi responsible person hai to mujhe call kare
            WebLink.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly provide your registered contact detail (Email ID and Phone NO) to us so that we can help you to resolve your issue quickly.

Weblink.IN Pvt Ltd Support Team

I join exporter India as they claim to give us buy lead for business across globe but in reality buy lead for product are not upto the mark, they dont have fair buy lead. after registration they ask to upgrade to invoice verification and trust seal but nothing works out to be fine. All executive cheat and take money by giving false commitment. I request for refund they refuse .i requested for gst invoice from june till date have not received gst invoice.
              WebLink.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are very sorry for inconvenience. Kindly provide your registered contact detail (Email ID and Phone NO) to us so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly.

WebLink.in — Website blocked without any information

I am writing on behalf of M/s.Tour associate.com, under website address www.tourassociate.com.
                We are using website hosting services from your company for the last 3 years and my renewal will be end of November/December 2020.
                But today I was quite shocked to see that my website was blocked from your organization and reason for that is short payment.
                I never ever made any short payment .my payment is full only as per discussion...

One of the cheater web design company in delhi, this is the continue 2nd time they cheat us regarding our web design, on 1st year they take 20k and not provide the services as per contract, now in aug 2020 one of agent mr, manoj called from ttw and advise us he is from it team but actually he the sales agent only, we trust and make the payment again, today is the 27th day from but we are still waiting for the final response, we have all the proof for cheating of the weblink company,,, agent no response, manger neha singh no response on email,,,,
                WebLink.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly provide your registered contact detail (Email ID and Phone NO) to us so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly.

same condition

WebLink.in Customer Care's response, Nov 11, 2021

WebLink.in — Salary

Totally fraud,
                  Amit Kumar dharma
                  Wlhr-10885

1st salary march ki kaat li 25℅
                  And now mobile security Money ke 3000 refund nahin kar rahe.

Looteron ki company hai,...

Aap ke co. Ne muje luta hai jo aap logo ne promis kye the us me se kuch bhi nai kya mene aap ko 50000 rs dye i am a small business man or pase lene ke bad aap ke co. Wale muj se bat tk nai krte infact Mr. Rahul ne to block kr dya ab aap batyr m kya kru yaduvanshi furniture infact zeeeeeeeerrrrroooooo

Weblink.IN Pvt Ltd Support Team

WebLink.in — unprofessional behaviour of employees

Dear concerned.

I m having a total unprofessional behaviour of staff of exporters india. As all calls are recorded i requesy weblink management to screen calls made to number and how your people sudddenly gets abusive if i softly say them no to any of your plans. The limit is they ask why you visited on exporters india portal and why u registered on portal i have sent an formal email to exportes india to delete my profile...

WebLink.in — I'm complaining about making my fake wholesale account

I m reseller i hv not gst number i hv not current account number i hv not any business clearly said to exporter india marketing executive but calling me again n again and pressurised me taken membersship and deposite ammount.. Marketing executive told me after registration you can earn so much money.. Company make my fake wholesaler account and this time i m troubling so many problems... Call so many time and request refund my ammount.....

WebLink.in — this company doing fraud with me.

As per compony marketing person muhammad araf following services are providing to us.

In this amount we will provide you :-
                    1:- platinum membership with dynamic catalogue for 1 year.
                    2:-website domain (www.yourcompany.in) and space for 01 year. (Domain as per availability.)
                    3:- we will provide you website maintenance till your membership term.
                    4:- a seo friendly website, keyword rich content, apt...