[Resolved] Weblink.in Pvt. Ltd. — Non refund of rs. 13800/-

Faridabad, Haryana, Haryana, India
 chander mohan aggarwal
My name is chander mohan aggarwal. Jitender singh from weblink called me and pursuade me for website development and i paid amount on 23/06/2017 but the work was supposed to be started from monday. I. E 26/06/2017.
On monday i wrote mail to jitender singh not to proceed with work as i dont want to avail services from weblink. I called him so many times but he didnt take my calls or even he started avoiding calls.
Then after 2 days i received a mail from his senior team leader sourav that company dont have refund policy and all the work has been completed and hosting work is left only.
At the time of selling its services, jitender told me that website will take 20 to 25 days to complete but when i asked for refund company has completed my website within 4 hours.
What a foolish thing they said to me and the entire team including jitender is intending to cheat me.
If it is so then weblink is selling readymade sites which dont require client interaction.
This is ridiculous on the part of weblink.
If my amount is not refunded then i will take this matter to the court of law for redressal.

Chander mohan aggarwal
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 23, 2017
Weblink.in Pvt. Ltd. customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
WebLink.in Customer Care's response, Aug 23, 2017
Hello chander mohan aggarwal,

As we have already resolve your issue at the time of complaint you submitted here. Please mark Resolved.

Weblink.In Pvt Ltd Team