West Bengal Medical Council — improper treatment by dr.rajib roy

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Saroj Mondal on Dec 21, 2018
I had gone for a hyperpigmentation problem to dr. Rajib roy (Gracia cutis in kolkata). He behaved so nicely with us and on critical observation, suggested we don't need laser treatments; chemical peels would do the job within 6 sessions. So we got into a package of 6 chemical peels. Having gone through 3 sessions of chemical peels and seeing no such significant improvements he told us to go for laser treatments (Which he constantly said won't work when i asked him during the sessions). When my father asked him about the improvements he reacted in such a way that is very unlikely of a doctor. He insulted us by calling names, asking us to leave the premises and that he will see us in court regarding the issue of refund.
We paid 10k and got 1400 as a refund.
According to my knowledge if 50% of the treatment is undone we should have gotten 50% of the amount we paid. But, then again since there was no improvement we should have gotten the full amount. This guy is such a trickster that he knows how to manipulate his patients and get them hooked on his treatments. And of course they come in packages. It is a matter of disgrace that this doctor is a charlatan and we have been duped by him.
Updated by Saroj Mondal, Dec 21, 2018
My son Soham Mondal had gone for a hyperpigmentation problem to Dr.Rajib Roy ( Gracia Cutis in Kolkata). He behaved so nicely with us and on critical observation, suggested we don't need laser treatments; chemical peels would do the job within 6 sessions. So we got into a package of 6 chemical peels. Having gone through 3 sessions of chemical peels and seeing no such significant improvements he told us to go for laser treatments ( which he constantly said won't work when I asked him during the sessions). When I asked him about the improvements he reacted in such a way that is very unlikely of a doctor. He insulted us by calling names, asking us to leave the premises and that he will see us in court regarding the issue of refund.
We paid 10k and got 1400 as a refund.

West Bengal Medical Council - improper treatment by dr.rajib roy