West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [WBSEDCL] — Complain against leaning the lamp post in front of my house

With due respect i, arup das resident at sarbajna para, p. O-birnagar, dist.- nadia, pin - 741127, my consumer id no[protected].
In front of my house one electric lamp post is leaning to our house and also some trees touching main wire, i complain the same to your zonal office - berhampore over telephone more then 3 times, my last complain no - 5377616 dt - 15/09/2016 and also i deposited the written complain for that to our local office on 03/11/2016 also i visit and meet to branch manager (Birnagar branch) more then 5 times. But still now work is pending.
If any type of accidental case for that who is the responsible.
There fore again i requesting you please take the necessary action as soon as possible either i go to consumer forma.

Complain against leaning the lamp post in front of my house

[Jan 24, 2017] West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [WBSEDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [WBSEDCL] Phone
    West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [WBSEDCL] Address
    Vidyut Bhawan, Block B, 2nd Floor, Salt Lake City, Sech Bhawan, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700091