West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [WBSEDCL] Customer Care

1800 345 3206

Paschim & Purba Medinipur, Bankura & Purulia
1800 345 3212

Theft Reporting
1800 345 2787 (from 6 am to 9 pm)

View More Information...

Bad

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [WBSEDCL] related photos (135)

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [WBSEDCL] Complaints & Reviews

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [Wbsedcl] — electric pole placement

ksafi1234 on Mar 20, 2019
This is to inform you that, I am a consumer of this company since long time, my Id is[protected], due to construction of concrete road at No-Shooting Area, Salua, Kharagpur, Plot no. 42(P) JL No262, The width of the road is 13 foot, but unfortunately within that length a poll placement is done previously(10foot). So my not only me the all family within this plot (at least15), that pls take necessary steps to solve this problem as soon as possible. Thank you....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Other

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [Wbsedcl] — no power availability in area overnight

Biswajit Gupta on Mar 15, 2019
From 14.3.2019 night after a small amount of rain, till now (15.3.2019 5.15am) the power didn't resume in the locality of nabapally gupta colony barasat kolkata-126.

If the solve of the problem caused by this small amount of raining takes over night, then how will you deal with weather during rainy season or fault caused during summer season?

These are the results of lack of
1) maintenance or
2) quality of materials or
3) sufficient manpower support for respective substation....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [Wbsedcl] — problem of load shedding

Jaynagar on Mar 5, 2019
I own a small business in jaynagar (S) 24pgs w. B. & its been more than a year that we are facing lot of trouble due to load shedding.
In other places of jaynagar majilpur west bengal no where there is so much a problem of load shedding.
On daily basis we get load shedding for 4-5 hours.
Everyone here use generator or inverter for their daily work.
Student facing same kind of problem.

I would request you to please take this matter seriously so that small business can survive in this area....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [Wbsedcl] — I am complaining about fault of cable wire

khanra on Mar 1, 2019
Sir. My consumer i'd is[protected]. My name is krishna pada khanrapada. Vill - kheput dakshinbar. Po - kheput. Ps - daspur. Distt - paschim medinipur. My electric office is sonakhali. Ps - - daspur (Contact no-[protected]. Sir. From 27/02/2019 cable wire connection to from electric line to metre has been faulted is noticed be the electrician. As a result, i can not use your electric. Sir, i am presently serving in crpf and posted at kashmir. Due to non availability of responsible person in the family, i am facing difficulties to contact sonakhali electric office. I repeatedly dial the above contact...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

WBSEDCL — west bengal state electricity distribution company [wbsedcl] money debited but ebill-wbsedcl not paid

Pritam Bari on Feb 26, 2019
Today i did payment of the electricity bill of wbsedcl for the month of apr, 2019-jun, 2019 against consumer id :[protected] through upi google pay transfer by scanning the upi payment code. Money got debited from my account but bill payment receipt is not generated. It is still showing the unpaid bill. Please solve the issue asap.

Please find the transaction detail attached below.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Pritam

Pritam bari
Phd research scholar
Department of mechanical engineering
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Unauthorized charges

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [Wbsedcl] — money debited but e-bill-wbsedcl not paid

Pritam Bari on Feb 26, 2019

Please find the transaction detail attached below.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Pritam

Pritam bari
Phd research scholar
Department of mechanical engineering
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Unauthorized charges

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [Wbsedcl] — many influential people say I want to keep my name confidential.

Gaungali on Feb 21, 2019
Respected,
Sir

Many influential people say I want to keep my name confidential...

According to the WBSEDCL rules we know that when installed AC, then increase LOAD of connection. But I know someone who does not care of this rules.
The reason is because of its influence on local electric supply office by use own economic political power.
But this is a big loss for public interest.
Following person connection has two AC (Ac 2Ton+1.5 Ton+washing machine+invitet+Gizaar+refrigerator +light+ TV. ..+) but its load was not increased or deposited...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Other

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [Wbsedcl] — new connection applied, no inspection done, no action taken - please refund

Debottam Majilla on Feb 19, 2019
New connection applied, no inspection done, no action taken -please refund the amount.

New connection applied by wbsedcl website. Application No : [protected]
Paid question amount Rs 2272
No call, no inspection . sub division office not reachable.

Bablatala Wbsedcl office, Rajharhat, kolkata

Please cancel and refund amount Rs 2272...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [Wbsedcl] — bills (five electricity bills to be precise) paid through qr code but no payment receipt generated

Abhi Neogi on Feb 17, 2019
I have paid 5 bills corresponding to 5 consumer ids on 11th feb, 2019 using the qr code on the bill using google pay (Which supports bharat pay).in all the cases the money has been credited to wbsedcl but even after a week, i haven't received the payment receipt against the five consumer id's in question.

Emails and reminders to grievance cell of wbsedcl have gone unanswered. I have even raised complaints (Again 5, 1 against each consumer id) but no action is taken on them too. Can anybody suggest what is the next step?...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [Wbsedcl] — ownership transfer in wbsedcl

Avijit1122 on Feb 14, 2019
Hi, i have purchased a resale flat in new town area. So i called to wbsedcl office for ownership transfer of the electricity from previous owner to my name. Now they are asking for the security deposit receipt when they provided the electricity on first time which is 5 years back.

Now persons in electricity office is asking for security deposit. Please let me know is it correct?

Should i have to pay security deposit again which ex-owner has paid at time of of electricity installation and also owner has signed in noc form for carry forward that security deposit.
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [Wbsedcl] — "payment update not showing in your portal"

supratik189 on Feb 13, 2019
Dear sir/madam,
My consumer ID is[protected], I paid my electricity bill through payZapp and it was successful but in your portal it shows that no transaction is done. I am including 2 attachment with this complaint, please look into this attachment, then my problem will very clear to you.
Please look into my matter I will be very thankful.
Transaction Reference no:- HD[protected]...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [Wbsedcl] — consumer id 300788651 bill payment of rs.8956/- bharat bill pay transaction id n1902080031556941564925,

sirajdullah khokan on Feb 13, 2019
I am sirajdullah consumer id[protected], bill pay rs 8956/- on 8/02/2019, but bill not payment
Wbsedclw has confirmed the receipt of payment with the service provider reference id: phnn1902080031556941564925.
My phonepay bank say (Dear siraj dulla,

We are here to help you! Here is what we think could assist you further:

Is my bill payment still due?
No, it is not! Your bill payment of rs.8956.0 to wbsedclw is successful. Wbsedclw has confirmed the receipt of payment with the service provider reference id: phnn1902080031556941564925)
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [Wbsedcl] — online payment portal down

anindya.c on Feb 12, 2019
I'm sorry but the online payment system of wbsedcl is functioning in a weird way for last couple of months. My payment due date is 14th of the month. Since sunday, feb 10th, i'm trying to pay online and not being able to, because the site is down (Please see attached screenshot) for more than 72 hours. Last month too, i've faced this problem. I paid within due date using quick pay mode. It failed for some reason best known to wbsedcl. After getting the information through sms, i tried to login and pay but by then, the site was down. More fun began when i called the 24/7 service to inform that the...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Utility Services

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [Wbsedcl] — i have paid my electricity bill but payment receipt not generating

Joynaru on Feb 8, 2019
Dear sir/madam,
My consumer i'd is[protected], i paid my electricity bill through phone pe and it was successful but in your site it shows that no transaction is done. I am including 2 attachment with this complaint, please look into this attachment, then my problem will very clear to you.
Please look into my matter i will be very regard to you....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [Wbsedcl] — load enhancement of domestic connection

shyamalkanti on Feb 1, 2019
I am shyamal kanti ghosh, from alaipur, madanpur, p. S. Chakdah, dist. Nadia, west bengal. My wbsedcl consumer id:[protected], applied for load enhancment vide application no. [protected] and as per wbsedcl quotation i have paid the security deposit amount rs. 9065.00 reciept no.[protected] dated:- 20.08.2018 and service connection charges rs. 9600.00 reciept no.[protected] dated: 20.08.2018. Wbsedcl madanpur customer care center, but till today the power enhancement work not carried out by the company. We are facing the voltage flactuation problem in our house. I have also registered...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Government Organizations

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [Wbsedcl] — letter of complaint to the wbsedcl for excess billing with no proper valid reason.

sutanu92 on Jan 29, 2019
Consumer id:- [[protected]] installation n0.[8470068], meter n0.-l4308759 to, the station manager, birati, k/g/e supply wbsedcl, north 24 parganas, west bengal. Sir, i am quite surprised and quite shocked to receive the electricity bill amounting rs. 2, 725 against electricity consumption for the last three months at my residence, to receive such a heavy electricity bill. Needless to say there has been some anomaly or breach of duty. I am quite disturbed how such an exaggerated amount in bill could have been reached. As all my dues are clear, the outstanding bill which shown on the bill rs. 2725 which...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [Wbsedcl] — consumer login problem

[email protected] on Jan 28, 2019
I am not able to login as consumer in www.wbsedcl.in with my login credential. When i am giving credential, its always navigating to only one page with error message: "no portal roles are assigned for this user. If this problem persists, contact your system administrator."

I need to pay my bills immediately for this consumer. Hence please solve the login problem as early as possible.

AMIT BARMAN...
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Internet Services

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [Wbsedcl] — payment is not successful but balance debited from my account

SK RAMIZ on Jan 27, 2019
Maine qr code ko scan karke mera bill 213 pay kya aur mera account se cut liya but mereko received copy nahi mil raha hai maine 3 din tak wait karke dekha but abivi bill ka pay successful nahi hua. Aisa kue hua a mere samaj me nahi aa raha hai maine qr code scan karke koi galti ki kya? Jo mera abivi bill nahi pay hua. Sir i have a great problem please help me...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [Wbsedcl] — illegal electrical post & unsafe electrical wire

AMIT.SAHA on Jan 26, 2019
Problem details – some of my neighbours had installed an illegal electrical pole in my land area on 12th september 2018 without any prior intimation, instead of using their own space, just nearby. The electrical naked wire goes only about one feet distance from my house & at the rear side wire goes almost above my land space which is very very unsafe.
As per land surveyor report - that pole comes in my land area, as extra 2 feet space from my boundary wall is also my purchased land. The pole blocked my front space also, which will disturb for any further construction. Two feet area leaved...

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [Wbsedcl] — new connection pending from 1 year

GANGADHAR BAIN on Jan 15, 2019
Dear sir
My name is gangadhar bain,
Address :chikrand jalapara, chikrand, chanditala, hooghly, wb 712304
Sir i have applied for new connection in december 2017 and i paid quotation amount on 29.12.2017. My application number is [protected]. And i have submitted all required documents. But till today i did get my connection or response from them.
So i request you to take action on it.

Thanks & regards

Swastik allied services
Regarding refund money
(2 minutes ago)
Sundirect
amount debited from my account but recharge failure
(4 minutes ago)