West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [WBSEDCL]

1800 345 3206

Paschim & Purba Medinipur, Bankura & Purulia
1800 345 3212

Theft Reporting
1800 345 2787 (from 6 am to 9 pm)

View More Information...

Load

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [WBSEDCL] Complaints & Reviews

4-5 hours no current
Jun 10, 2021

West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [WBSEDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In our village no power and single phasing every day problem for 12 to 15 hours. This is my last hope to solve this problem. Please please solve this problem.
    Jun 10, 2021

Sir we are having very bad electricity service everyday it goes off for total 4 hours even weather is good. Our village is Baliadanga, P. S- BAGDAH, PIN 743251 N 24 pgns. Please kindly have a look on. Thanks

Sir i am from malbandhi, parsuli, jamboni, jhargram721503
        Sir our village is too small and we are living on 15km away from our chilkighar powerhouse sir every night theay can't provide us electricity .

Sir we are verry unsatisfied and also verry unlucky sir please help us for bright our night and our bulbs in night, this complaint is my last hope sir
        Jun 09, 2021

My consumer number is[protected]. My average electricity bill is 5000 but this time electricity department demanding advance bill of more than 10000. This is too high for a normal class family. Please check something is wrong in our bill.
          Jun 08, 2021

Due to heavy rain and wind my power cut and meter box is broken.
            Jun 06, 2021

Power connection in our area without any reason. Plz solved our problem my area pin code 743422
              Jun 05, 2021

Power connection problem without any issues.
                Jun 05, 2021

My name is Debangshu Bikash Dhara,

Address :-

S/O – Lt. Prabhas Chandra...

1. I am a serving officer in the Indian Army.

2. I own Flat No. 7C, Block-2 (Maple) at Rishi Ecoview, Rajarhat. However, the flat is not occupied and has always been under lock-and-key.

3. My electricity consumer ID is[protected]. There are no pending dues in my account. My usual bill is around Rs 300/- for a quarter.

4. For the quarter June-Aug, I have been billed an amount of Rs 18, 761/- (Rupees eighteen thousand and seven hundred sixty one only) which is very high. Also I received a message on my registered mobile phone that the electricity meter was inaccessible at the time of reading on 23/05/21 which is incorrect as the electricity meters are always accessible. Obviously, there has been gross oversight and miscalculation.

5. As a law-abiding citizen, have paid the electricity bill for the month of June 2021 (Rs 6263/-); Invoice Number:[protected]. However, I request you to look into this matter and rectify this overbilling.
                  Jun 01, 2021

I am Sibani Das. There are 2 connection line in my house. My consumer id is[protected] another id is[protected] in the name...
                    I am quite surprised and quite shocked to receive the electricity bill amounting Rs. 1747/- against electricity...
                    This is from Belanagar under WBSEB, Bally area. An Isolator is now fixing beside my house. A year ago such attempt was made...
                    Sir i have paid the bill amount rs 1883 con on[protected] on 12/05/2021
                    Via Phonepe UPI payment using Qr code printed...

Since December 2020 Several time I have complaint regarding my meter not working by written and online complaint as well but till date it is not resolved.
                    May 12, 2021

We have applied for 3 phase 440v load 8kw connection on 15.02.2021 they have done their inspection on 22.03.2021. But almost 3 months passing they have not given us the approval for the same yet. We are trying to track the status of our application but neither the assitant engineer nor any officers of wbsedcl giving any response.

We are not able to start our buisness from last 3 months just for the connection of 3 phase 440v load 8kw.

And the behaviour of assitant engineer is worse not cooperating with us neither trying to solve our issue.

Requesting you to kindly look into the matter and to provide us the 3 phase 440v load 8kw connection as soon as possible.

Thanking you,

yours faithfully,

subhas shaw
                      subhas.[protected]@gmail.Com
                      May 06, 2021

440 Electrical wire is hanging at Kheyadaha 2no. Gram panchayet, Dargatala near Khulipara "Jal Karkhana" resulting in power cut since yesterday evening (03/04/2021).

Please be informed that local people has bypassed the line for their convenience and for which 10 to 15 houses are deprived in getting electric supply.

Please look into the matter urgently.
                        May 04, 2021

I have paid my recent WBSEDCL electricity bill for the month of May, June, July 2021. I have used the QR code to pay the amount...