Willora.com — fake company - fraud

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 SwathiBN on May 16, 2019
I ordered for combo of 4 kurtas from willora worth rs.1190. They delivered all fake products (Same cheap fabric kurta in different colors). The products shown in the pic is no where relevant to the one delivered to me.

This company is a fraud company. They have given one contact number for customer service which is switched off all the time and they are reverting to mail written.

Please help me to return these fake products and get my money back.

Comments

I have ordered 2 kurties worth ruppee1065.kurti that shown on site is not delivered. Quality of clothe is cheap.
First they delivered wrong product with very poor quality and when mail them for refund they asked for account number and all detail. I shared same but they don't initiated process even. so it's a case of cheating misleading and fraud. help me plz.

I booked 4 orders kurti tops of Rs.1190 y I received courier & made payment when I opened the parcel I was shocked to see worst product has been delivered, immediately when I wanted to return the product the website is blocked & customer care no is switched off I want to cancel this order please give me solution to resolve this issue...

As my products does not match, with my order given, not giving my amount refund, they are not answering the call neither mails, they are here given a very cheap dress, not even worth ₹200/-

Willora.com - fake company - fraud