Willora.com — two kurti set - wrong product

Maizons lakeviewresort, Arpora, India
 Vijay khosla on May 17, 2019
I ordered two kurti on order. U ber wlr[protected],
Wrong product sent - mobile numbers switched off - e mails not answered
I cannot understand how anyone can operate a business like this.
Everytime i make a call mobile is switched off plus one mobile number does not even receive calls how can anybody give a mobile number which is not equipped to receive calls.

Biggest fraud. Worse experience on mail shopping.
Putting others on doubt too.

Comments

I had ordered 2 kurtis set order no.WLR[protected] but I received 2 other Kurtis which was not my choice. I had send many mails and account number too but no revert from willora . I want my money refunded on my given account on there mail.

I order 5 kurti set..today i received it and it's totally different product which i got.They are misleading the customers also the phone number which is provided on website its switched off.
Highly disappointed.

Please return my money back.
I ordered two kurtis of XXL size.On receipt of parcel though size is mentioned as XXL on parcel but on opening the kurtis are of small size and the materials also of low quality. I want to return it and refund of this. My order number is WLR[protected] dated 5/3/19 7:15 value- 990/- . Item Description: Kurti - 10549(C-2).
My name is sreeja kurup.I order 2 set kurtis.but I got the wrong product.please take any action immediately.
I ordered a set of 2 kurtis.. but received a wrong items. I want to return these and either refund my money or exchange the kurtis with those I ordered. My order number is WLR[protected]

Willora.com - two kurti set - wrong product