[Resolved] Winny Immigration — worst system / rude staff / cheating company

Surat, Surat District, Gujarat, India
 KetuDesai on Oct 29, 2018
I had went to winny for canada express entry immigration... I met nadeem sales executive there... I made full payment as confirmed later on i joined to winny for ielts ielts faculty there is the worst who is not interfaced in teaching.. On 4 th day i had stopped going to winny none of the staff called me to ask why i am not attending lectures... Than i called again after 2 month i got statement that we had hired new faculty she is smart enough again i went there but still that lady is interested in discussion about colleague study behaviour... I am there to learn to take tips for coaching... Even my in law was at critical situation i had dropped plan to rake it further.. I went there to meet nadeem who is sales executive i asked him for my refund he said to keep mail.. I had kept mail with genuinerraso. As saying my issues... Later on i went there to meet mr abhishek kumar branch head who is not at all liable at his job post worst manager with worst behaviour... I am totally disappointed with the rude nature as the customer comes there to meet with their solutions..

I had made complete payment and i want my refund back i had not used any of the services of winny... Take it seriously i can take this as legal action...
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 25, 2018