[Resolved] Wisdom Jobs — refund not given, instead more money was taken from my account

AqeelAjazi on Jan 29, 2019

I have been in contact with pradeep pradeep. [protected]@wisdomjobsgulf.com who took $2000 out of my account. When saying he would refund it, he instead took another $4000 from my account. He is no longer responding to my emails or phone calls! Can you please help me!
I was warned that wisdomjobs was a fraudulant company, i can now say it definitely is!!

Aqeel ajazi
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] Wisdom Jobs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Wisdom Jobs Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019

Dear Customer

Please share the details of your complaint and your contact details at [protected]@wisdomjobs.com

Our customer support team will contact you at the earliest to discuss and resolve the complaint.

Wisdom jobs

Comments

I received a call from Wisdom jobs for scheduling job interviews (atleast 2 to 3 interviews per week) for my profile. I paid 2360 Rs for this paid service. But after paid the amount i have not received a single call from that company. Wisdom jobs is a fake and fraudulent company, beware of them, do not pay any amount to them.

Plot No 305, 2nd floor, Ayyappa Society, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500081
    Wisdom Jobs - refund not given, instead more money was taken from my account