Wish Groups — Fraud consultancy

Hello all
I am Amit I got same mail, I applied & paid 7000/- as medical checkup its totally waste. Me & my friend travel to Kolkata from Pune almost paid 20000 each for traveling 7000 each for medical checkup ruined our 3 days for nothing.
fake commitment, fake calls arranged for the interview. for your trust, I attached their receipt. Don't loose your money in such a fake consultancy believe me guys various fake consultancy is out there don't pay prior.
Fraud consultancy

[Jan 19, 2017] Wish Groups customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi my name is cyril lord .
I got the opportunity to work in Malaysia as the receptionist. Wish groups give me wings to flight in Malaysia.Wish groups is the company who makes my dreams come true.
Thanks to whis groups...
mother #### company worst worst fake company i have full proof wish group is a worst fake company they #### money
Wish Groups, Fake, Fraud & Looters Company, only one solution for it, we all people (who has been cheated by this company) need to be united before that we must have to complaint in our nearest police station & to be connected each other with WhatsApp/Phone number get together at convinantal /Suitable place to discuss about, (be 1+1=11) make majority to take hard decisions, be organized we are one as target is one, let's see may God provide us stranght to fight against Looters/Goondas/Cheater/ .

Wish Groups, Fake, Fraud & Looters Company, They are changing their office, Phone numbers, name too, my hardly earned money has been looted by this company & their policymakers staffs, phone numbers are blocked address are changed where & whom to go ask about, but if we Complaint police station & complaint about it, there are positive chances to get money back or catch those Looters or other one solution for it, we all people (who has been cheated by this company) need to be united before that we must have to complaint in our nearest police station & to be connected each other with WhatsApp/Phone number get together at convinantal /Suitable place to discuss about, (be 1+1=11) make majority to take hard decisions, be organized we are one as target is one, let's see may God provide us stranght to fight against Looters/Goondas/Cheater/ .

Wish Groups