[Resolved] Wooe — fake site for online test series

Ravi kumar dass on Apr 27, 2019
Sir there is a website WWW.WOOE.IN offering test series for different competetive exam attracts financially poor students at low price like rs299, rs599, rs799 and by branding toppers of different competitive exams like gate. But after getting money from those poor students they neither provide any test series nor give there money back.
I bought test series worth rs799 and i didnt got any test and my money back, they dont even reply on mail.
I want strict action on such type of website so that no student can be fooled by them.

fake site for online test series
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-23 20:34:08

Comments

Sir I was enrolled for wooe test series in the month of September. First day I saw my tests in my profile. Done days after no tests are there in my profile. It's showing only demo tests. I even mailed not less than 20 times to them. They didn't even responded for atleast one time. It's a completely fake one. Don't go for it. Poor students are becoming fools by them. I don't even want to give one star also. #fraud
Dear Ravi kumar das

Cashback successfully send to your account and test series already activated in your account please check your registered mail

Any more query and doubts you can directly mail to [protected]@wooe.in
there is a webiste wooe.in is providing gate test series and i year netflix subscription but after done payment, some days netflix subscription works and then it deactivate. now i m not able to open my netflix account. what i do, i don't know. please help me. and they are not replying of my question.
https://www.wooe.in/student/buy sir is website per complain kijiye sir mere se 300 rs payment lene ke koi test nahi diya bewkoof bana diya...please refund my balance .. i am a poor student
I didn't receive my test series too.. please resolve it.
agrawalprashant679's reply, Apr 15, 2020
My test also did not receive
I purchased a test series of 299. First day it opened and now I am logged out of my account, I forgot my password so I'm trying to reset it and that is also not possible. Because the link which I'm getting for resetting the password, says it's invalid. Now my money is also stuck, no refund and also I'm not able to access the test series . Apart from that my Netflix account is also logged out without any reason, given I never shared the account details with anyone.
Sir, there is a website WWW.WOOE.IN offering test series for different competitive exam attracts financially poor students at low price like rs299, rs599, rs799 and by branding toppers of different competitive exams like gate. But after getting money from those poor students they neither provide any test series nor give there money back nor give any Netflix subscription free for 1 year.

#1079 Ground Floor Decision Tower, Kalyani Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014
    Wooe - fake site for online test series