WOOE Customer Care

#1079 Ground Floor Decision Tower, Kalyani Nagar
Pune
Pune District

Bad

WOOE related photos (195)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

WOOE Complaints & Reviews

chinmaya ranjan sahu on Aug 8, 2020
There was message from some site that iit madras tried contacting you and a link was below there so i clicked and where a webpage came having url containing iit-madras after which for registering i clicked and paid the amount and after that no test has been activated they cheated me.

test series costing around 480

[Aug 09, 2020] WOOE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Resham09 on Jul 28, 2020
    I brought there md/ms test series pack worth rs 999 /- they said cash back will be there. They have transferred the money to their site under earn money section but they haven't transferred it to my bank account.
    I have written them many times as usual they are not responding.
    Kindly resolve this.

Cash back from wooe
    Cash back from wooe

[Jul 29, 2020] WOOE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Abhbwn on Jul 22, 2020
      Sir i have received an sms from wooe by test series and back 100% cash back when i pay money i have nothing get back pls solve my problem sir

Fake website wooe

[Jul 23, 2020] WOOE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Wooe — payment not received and try to know my bank details

Kampal on Jul 17, 2020
        I buy 799 package for all exams on 14 july 2020 with conditions that this amount is fully refunded. It helps for poor families...

Wooe — About cashback as per offer

akshata gundagi on Jul 13, 2020
        I got call on july 4 the telling tht u have got neet test series offer tht on subscription u will get cash back. I subscribed...
        Complaint category Education

Wooe — they making me fraud i purchased lifetime pass (all exams - unlimited tests)

shdeirkfk on Jul 12, 2020
        Sir/madam i made a subscription of LifeTime Pass( All Exams - Unlimited Tests ) online test series in 299 rs
        And there...

Sanjeevani Goyal on Jul 11, 2020
        Didnt recieved the cashback. I just want my money back. All i want is refund thats it. I dont want any services. Give me my money back. Wooe is a fraud site.

[Jul 11, 2020] WOOE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Wooe — Gate 2021 test series not activated

Abhinav Goswami on Jul 9, 2020
          I've given them the money via online transaction through debit card and they promised me gate 2020+2021 test series and 1...
          Complaint category Education

Wooe — md/ms test package denial of promised service

Vsingla123 on Jul 2, 2020
          I have purchased a test series from wooe online test series (Site is wooe.in). I have got a message regarding the test series...

FUTURE IAS on Jun 28, 2020
          I purchased 1000 rupee test series from wooe name site and claim to give 100% cashback offer but couldn't have any

[Jun 28, 2020] WOOE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shiv51 on Jun 25, 2020
            I have purchased 2 package of total 1278 rs from wooe.in they have promised to give 100% cashback but i didn't receive till now
            Netflix account didn't work as well

Not received cashback

[Jun 26, 2020] WOOE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

deepanshu512 on Jun 24, 2020
              Bought the test series for in the name of iit madras just after purchasing gave a thought about the same and check about this online. I bought rs 699/- test series. I later on realized after checking it's fake kindly look into this matter and help in resolving the issue the payment it is showing is made on name of abhishek narwariya for rs699.

registered for test series

[Jun 25, 2020] WOOE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Wooe — Not transferring the cashback

Vsingla123 on Jun 19, 2020
                I purchased a package for md ms series from wooe.in, they promised 100percent cashback and netflix. They have transferred...

Anil kumar nallapaneni on Jun 17, 2020
                Plz resolveother wise i file a cyber crime

[Jun 17, 2020] WOOE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Wooe — Scamming students for money

Vsingla123 on Jun 16, 2020
                  I have purchased a test package from a site wooe.in which claims to give full cashback and 1yr netflix premium. They claim...

Wooe — I was not given cashback for my purchase

Vsingla123 on Jun 13, 2020
                  I have purchased the package of md ms for which i have neuther got the cashback nor the betflix account. I was given an id...

Subhams haw on Jun 13, 2020
                  Wooe promise's to they give money when your wallet balance is more than 1000 than cashback money is reflected to in your account.

Scam on policy of money refund

[Jun 13, 2020] WOOE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Vsingla123 on Jun 12, 2020
                    Sir there is a site 'wooe online test series' which fools students to take money. This site offers online test series for low prices such as md me for 999, gate 599, 799 etc in the name of helping poor students. They also claim that they will give 100percent cashback and 1 year netflix subscription. After payment we don't get any of these

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Wooe — i'm not getting benefits even after paying the money

rawatyogesh384 on Jun 6, 2020
                      It was termed that i will get the 100 % cashback on buying a package with in 48hrs of subscription. But still i'm waiting...
                      Complaint category Credit Cards

shubham patra on Jun 3, 2020
                      I paid for a test series but never got the netflix subscription or the cashback as mentioned earlier. I realized i was scammed by them. Please help me recover my money. Please.
                      I gave rs 799.

[Jun 03, 2020] WOOE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

8 days ago
                        refund not given
                        12 days ago
                        Gate 2021 test series not activated
                        24 days ago
                        Wooe
                        they making me fraud i purchased lifetime pass (all exams - unlimited tests)
                        28 days ago
                        Wooe
                        About cashback as per offer
                        Wooe
                        I was not given cashback for my purchase